No announcement yet.

Jackson, It's Your Turn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's an ESPee. Gibson is so not worried about ESPee.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

OMG....here we go again, next Jacksonguy666 will say "hey guys, look at the nice new Jackson custom I bought on EBAY in March, paid 1600.00 for it, 1/2 of what it is worth cause the EBAY seller knew me, then 3 months later I changed my mind and got my full refund from the seller" just like the one he supposedly got from merry-go-round, and it supposedly arrived a month later, and then all of a sudden it never arrived, and he got a full refund .

classic comedy without the "comedy channel"

FIRST rule in telling a lie, don't change the story 21 times .....prosecuting attorneys and very savvy and wise JCF members can see thru the bullshit.

toejam, you forgot about the other 100 or so conflicting thread links of "MR Jackson"
      http://youtube.com/amimbari

Comment

ESPee makes some of the best guitars out there. I don't believe that they've ever had to be sold as a company either.
        My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

With the lower horn's slightly upward curve and "tip", for lack of a better description, I'm wondering if that guitar is supposed to be named Phoenix or Phoenis.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
            I've said it before, and I'll say it again - ESP has the best non-strathead headstock
            I agree and it even looks great on this Firebird copy. However, those fucking inlays should be illegal. They have looked cheesy from the fucking get go.
            "POOP"

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
              I agree and it even looks great on this Firebird copy. However, those fucking inlays should be illegal. They have looked cheesy from the fucking get go.
              Oh yeah - the "waving flag" trapazoids. Agreed - ugly. They should just do dots, blocks or regular trapezoids - hell, even those parallelograms that Gibbo uses on some models would look better.
              -------------------------
              Blank yo!

Comment

25.5 inch scale?
                No thank you....
                "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Working...
                X