Jackson, It's Your Turn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson, It's Your Turn

Ok, I Hope I'm Not reposting what someone already has.
    http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_phoenix.html
    Obviously ESP see's the need for a firebird, now Jackson, it's your turn!
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Close but no cigar...
    H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Keep dreamin' about those firebirds, tubbies!

Comment

That's ESPee. They're known for stealing everyone else's designs. This Firebird-esque thing is nothing new. Plus, don't Firebirds have almost no cutaway. That one has a sizeable one.
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - ESP has the best non-strathead headstock... maybe second only to G&L. It just looks good on a guitar.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

Ya need to take it easy on those firebirds, kid. Jeez.
            Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
            Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
              Ok, I Hope I'm Not reposting what someone already has.
              http://www.espguitars.com/guitars_phoenix.html
              Obviously ESP see's the need for a firebird, now Jackson, it's your turn!
              No its your turn to step up or stop bitchin. I told you to submit a custom quote for the Jackson Firebird but you came up with some excuse as to why not.

So either place your order or stop bitchin...tubby!

I am focusing my hissy fit threads on getting Jackson to make the other stuff like explorers and roundhorn Vs.
              Last edited by AK47; 06-22-2009, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                No its your turn to step up or stop bitchin. I told you to submit a custom quote for the Jackson Firebird but you came up with some excuse as to why not.

So either place your order or stop bitchin...tubby!

I am focusing my hissy fit threads on getting Jackson to make the other stuff like explorers and roundhorn Vs.
                Ok, I am 16! I do not have 3.5 grand at my disposal.
                I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

But you have ordered a Custom Shop guitar before, right? At least that's what you said in this thread.
                  http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...ghlight=custom
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    But you have ordered a Custom Shop guitar before, right? At least that's what you said in this thread.
                    Snap.

Comment

When I was 16, I saved up working 40+ hours a week at multiple fast food jobs to buy my first car: a Pontiac Grand Prix. And at 18 years old, I'm the owner of two custom made guitars (one being a CS Charvel), a GMC Canyon, a Ducati 749, and I still have that Grand Prix. Oh, and everything is paid off. The only thing I'm paying for is insurance.

Age has nothing to do with it. It's dedication and spending your money wisely. My advice? Starting right now, deposit at least 20% of every pay check into a savings account. At the end of the year, take that money saved and reward yourself with a new guitar, pedals, or whatever makes you happy. As you get older, instead of spending that money each year, set it aside for when you get your own place. You'll need furniture, rent, ect.

Just my .02, bro.
                      -David

Comment

He goes on to say he bought a "recording package" whatever the hell that is otherwise he would have been able to order the Firebird.

Its kind of unfair to call out Jackson when we tell you to submit a quote after other dealers chimed in with a green light then you make another lame ass thread bitchin about Jackson not making Firebirds.

WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                          He goes on to say he bought a "recording package" whatever the hell that is otherwise he would have been able to order the Firebird.

Its kind of unfair to call out Jackson when we tell you to submit a quote after other dealers chimed in with a green light then you make another lame ass thread bitchin about Jackson not making Firebirds.

WTF!

Okay, I will go return that recording package (worth 500) and pull the other 3 grand out of my ass. I do work about 30 hours, But I pay for gas, food, my cell phone bill, and save 25% for college (really for later, such as a car) and before you try to say anything about the car, "My" Car is my parents, so I dont have to pay for it, or the insurance. Also, the thread shows a production model ESP, I am saying Jackson sohld also offer a production. In my opinion, at my age, a custom shop model is outrageoulsy (spelling?) frivolous.

Comment

Oops, I don't pat attention. I mean't to say that I have NEVERodered one before, I forgot a word, but i was saying I thought customs were 8-10K, so no, I have NEVER ordered custom. In fact, I only have cheap imports, except for my USA gibson.

Comment

That kinda looks more like a Gibson RD to me.
                              I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X