No announcement yet.

agile guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played one of their LP's, and it was a cluster. Sorry.

Comment

I've got the Paul with the Lic. Floyd. All white, 24 Frets and gold hardware. I whip it out once in awhile. I installed a Fernandez sustainer in the same location as Schon's Gibson. It's my cheapo Schon poser guitar. :ROTF: Very nice workmanship for the price. It's heavy though. Come to think of it I need to weigh that bad boy.
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I'm curious about them too. Placed an order for an 8-string. Should arrive Mar '09.

Comment

They will be making 8 strings supposedly next year. Lol 8 string guitars

Comment

I have three at the moment. Two AL2000 "LP's" and an AD2500 double cut LP type. I have to say that I really like all three. I have replaced the pickups in them though, so they sound and play really great now. I have to say that I think the build quality is equal to or exceeds Epi's at less than half the price. I have a Cherryburst AL with P90's and I put in a Gibson P90 and it sounds great. I put in Duncans in the other two and I'm very happy with them. Very "Gibson Like" feel to them.

Two of these guitars I picked up at the store when it was open and I don't recall having any problems with the sales staff.
            Guitars:
            Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
            1988 Model 2,
            Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
            RR3
            Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
            1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
            2005 SG Special

Comment

the strings are on the wrong side of the fretboard. looks nice

Comment

I own one. It's a fretless, but the fit and finish is very good. Not for the price good, but, actually good.
                Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by BeholdTheFallen View Post
                  well i went for it, needs a real floyd but other than that im pretty hapy with it

I'd wondered about those when they were introduced. The ebony board looks nice. How is the fit and finish? Looks pretty good from that pic. You should post a bunch of close up detail shots of it for us.
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

The neck isn't a slim taper, which is what's kept me from getting one of those Reaper V's. I've got three of their LP copies, one of which has the slim taper neck. After I got that, I actually sanded down the necks on the other two to the same dimensions.
                    please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

I own a AL3000 CSB and the build quality as someone mention prior is just as good or even better than the Epiphones. I would buy another agile before an Epiphone. I removed the pickups and put Alnico II Pro in it.

Here's the picture with Stock PUPS.

The inards.

2009 Les Paul Kit - GFS Dream 90 (N), SD Seth Lover (B)
                      2009 Gibson Les Paul Worn Brown
                      2009 Epiphone Studio Deluxe
                      2008 Epiphone Custom - SD P-Rail(N), Fat Pat (B)
                      2008 Ovation Celebrity CC48
                      2007 Agile AL3000 - SD Alinco II set
                      2005 Epiphone Standard - SD Pearly Gate (N),SD Alinco II (B)
                      2004 Epiphone Custom Plus Top
                      2004 Gibson SG Faded - Stock
                      1997 Epiphone Slash Snakepit
                      1995 Fender Strat - SD Lil 59' Bridge, SD Hotrail Middle, Stock Neck

Comment

wow, that looks very tidy.
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

I too had one of those lefty explorers, one of the earlier versions with a more normal headstock. It played nice and all but it just didn't stand out. I sold it about 1 year later and made $100 on the deal so i was happy about that.

good luck with the V.

joe...
                          www.godwentpunk.com
                          www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Working...
                          X