agile guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agile guitars

anyone ever try one of these but i actually saw one with pretty good specs online, but wanted to hear from someone who has actually played em.
    My Childrens
    -------------
    Lefty Ke2 ferrari red w blk bevels
    Lefty RR1T trans black
    Lefty Sl2HT trans black
    Lefty SLSMG!!!!

I haven't but the Paul with the Floyd is intriguing.
    Just one more guitar!

Comment

Funny, I just answered this same question over at Ultimate-Guitar.

I bought my son a 2500 last Christmas.
      IMO it's better than the Epiphones for less $.
      I installed some Dimarzios in it with coil-taps and it sounds great.
      Very solid in every aspect.
      I'm curious to try one of the higher end 3100s or up just to see how much better they are.
      Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
      Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

I picked up I think a 3000m? for my brother a few years ago. Very good bang for the buck. Pups were a little weak, but not terrible. Great looking axe, played well.

Vass

Comment

I have a friend who is a lefty like me, and he bought the Explorer copy by Agile. It seemed to be built ok and sounded alright for what it was. My only complaint was the thick neck and the tiny frets on it.
          I considered buying one before I played his, but after playing it I just dont think I could get used to the neck.
          Not sure if the LP's are similarily equipped or not?
          'Howling in shadows
          Living in a lunar spell
          He finds his heaven
          Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

I've had a couple of the Les Paul knockoffs. Pretty good quality really and a great bang for the buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Creepy View Post
              I've had a couple of the Les Paul knockoffs. Pretty good quality really and a great bang for the buck.
              +1

I had a couple of the LP copys as well and both were great guitars for the money!

Comment

I have a 2500 and the build quality is excellent. Pickups leave a bit to be desired but it can't be beat for the $$$.
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I want one of the short-scale Les Paul basses. Maybe I'll take a trip to Rondouche Music soon, but I really hate setting foot in that place.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I got a couple and other than the pickups, they are pretty damn nice!
                    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      I want one of the short-scale Les Paul basses. Maybe I'll take a trip to Rondouche Music soon, but I really hate setting foot in that place.
                      You won't have to worry about setting foot in there, Rondo moved north and no longer does brick and mortar biz, all online sales.
                      Just a guitar player...

Comment

Really? Cool. It's about 30 minutes north of me anyway. Last time I drove by there, the building was for sale, but I wasn't sure if the music store was going or the other business that was also there. Ask a simple question in that store, and they look at you like you've got 10 heads. Seems like they've employed morons in there for years.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm thinking there was a thread on here sometime back about these...maybe if you did a search. If I remember right, they got great reviews. The overall concensus was that they were alot better than the Epi's.
                          I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                            Really? Cool. It's about 30 minutes north of me anyway. Last time I drove by there, the building was for sale, but I wasn't sure if the music store was going or the other business that was also there. Ask a simple question in that store, and they look at you like you've got 10 heads. Seems like they've employed morons in there for years.
                            Yeah they have been internet only for a while now. I work close to there and I remember meany times walking in there and feeling all wierded out by the employees...

Comment

well i went for it, needs a real floyd but other than that im pretty hapy with it

My Childrens
                              -------------
                              Lefty Ke2 ferrari red w blk bevels
                              Lefty RR1T trans black
                              Lefty Sl2HT trans black
                              Lefty SLSMG!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X