No announcement yet.

look what i just scored!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and awesome sparkly over the top guitars, markD! Gotta love em.

Comment

i have used the PAF Pro in the 550 before. i like them with basswood bodies. sonicsamurai, the guitar is an '87 - and i did a mock-up in kisake and green does look better...so green pups with yellow knobs and a blue switch tip.

slash-ed, thanks!!
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Great guitar. I'd leave the pups black but put Seymours in. I love the sound I get from them. I think the neon pups look too 80's. Great score foremost !!!

Comment

If your guitar has the V1 and V2, and you decide to get rid of them when you get the DiMarzio's, I call dibs....

Comment

Originally posted by heartfielder View Post
            I think the neon pups look too 80's.
            And WHAT's wrong with looking 80's?!

Comment

Seegermany -- what is that guitar ???very tacky ,but in a sweet way !!!
              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by lhrocker View Post
                If your guitar has the V1 and V2, and you decide to get rid of them when you get the DiMarzio's, I call dibs....
                I must agree on the V1/V2... Dimarzio-designed yes, but maybe a bit warmer (but not muddy), but with more drive and balls.

That's how I describe them.

Great guitar... go nuts with the color and knobs... you won't hurt it a bit.

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                  Seegermany -- what is that guitar ???very tacky ,but in a sweet way !!!
                  Looks like a Zematis (sp?)

TS, that is a killer looking guitar. One of my favorite RG colors. It's also very unusual to find a minty one like that.

Comment

Originally posted by lhrocker View Post
                    Ha ha. I was thinking the same thing if they're F2-F4

Great score. I'm waiting to get my Coral Mist 550 back from the shop. I swapped out the V1, V2 for an F2 F4 combo.
                    Last edited by finstah; 07-10-2008, 07:45 AM.
                    07 Ibanez J Custom RG8470RS, 92 Ibanez RG770EG, 91 Ibanez RG565EG, 90 Ibanez RG550CM, 90 Jackson USA Fusion, 89 BCRich Assassin, 85 Ibanez Roadstar II RS440RV, 05 Takamine AN-10

Furman PL-8 Series II, ADA 3TM MP-1 Ultra+, Axe-FX Ultra, rack tray (Axess Elec. BS-2, DOD FX90), Roland EV-5, Dunlop 535Q18v, VHT 2/50/2, Ground Control Pro, X2 Digital XDS95 W'less, (2) Bogner Cubes

Comment

Working...
                    X