No announcement yet.

So I Bought a ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit overkill, really. 75% failure rate? Crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by slash-ed View Post
      Bit overkill, really. 75% failure rate? Crazy!
      I'd believe it. I mean 2/3 of the weight of the neck must be glue.
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorne View Post
        I can beat that-supposed to be a 100 piece neck,but I counted (Yeah,sad I know),and includuing the headstock 127 pieces!

That is crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
          If that BC Rich is 127 pieces, I think you've got a plywood neck.

Looks more like the angle that the wood was cut and you're seeing the rings in the tree. I'd say it was 7 piece, maybe 8 if the center strip was doubled and not just thicker.

agreed

Comment

That is very cool. I know what you mean. There have been a couple of Roxie basses on Ebay that have made me think....maybe a bass would be fun to have around to jam on a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke View Post
              agreed
              So,it appears,I have to prove it to you and Newc,even though I heard it straight from the mouth of the owner of the Company at the time,Randy Waltuch,and even though I have 2 of these basses and seen several others

Tell me,wood experts,What tree on this planet,grows rings that are exactly straight over a 35" length?

anyway enough "Off Topic",let's get back to the GMP bass,Nice looking bass,and that STC active EQ it has is an excellent sounding one
              http://www.bcrichplayers.com/

Comment

Tell me,wood experts,What tree on this planet,grows rings that are exactly straight over a 35" length?
                :ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

So,it appears,I have to prove it to you and Newc,even though I heard it straight from the mouth of the owner of the Company at the time,Randy Waltuch,and even though I have 2 of these basses and seen several others
                  dude, I wouldn't butt heads with Newc over matters of guitar construction - you should see what he can do with temporary vinyl graphics, pyramid studs & a hammer.
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                  X