ESP Edwards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Model 88 View Post
    The only issues I have had with mine is the 3 way switch was a bit flaky and the input jack like to come loose.
    My jack is the same... gets loose from time to time.

Otherwise, a STELLAR guitar and the lowest buzz-free action I've EVER played, and it killed my Les Paul GAS forever.

I will gamble with buying any Edwards/Navigator-branded ESPs blindly over the internet anyday. Quite a lot of their models appeal to me. I almost want to go to Japan just to bring some back home with me.

Comment

I have an Edwards Kiko model and truth is it plays far better than most ESP guitars I have played or own.Not much diffrence in the price of a decient ESP or an Edwards but the Edwards actually are much better looking and playing guitars.For the features of the Kiko if you decided to get an ESP with the same features you would pay much more than 1730.00 probaly 2 times the amount.

Comment

I´ve tried some of the LP models, which make up the bulk of Edwards guitars floating around here, and they ranged from nice to very good. If I ever feel the urge for a traditional LP, I´ll be saving some cash by looking at the Edwards stuff.

Comment

i like that edwards V alot, how do they compare with import Hamers?

Comment

But they don't have a pointy V, just the Gibson looking one.

I think that they use to make a pointy one,,but they're just not in production right now..

Comment

Working...
            X