My #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    Cool. If you change them, let us know how they sound. I like Carvin pickups (well, I've only had the basic C22T and C22N PAF-type in my Carvins) but I decided to change them in my SC90 to a DiMarzio Super Distortion and Super 2, with a DiMarzio "Petrucci" toggle switch so I can get the inner coils on in the middle position.
    Yeah i have the C22N & C22B in mine and i think they`re great but i`m really curious about the WCR`s! I have a 5 way pup switch on mine that splits the coils of course plus a phase switch for the neck+bridge.Very,very versatile setup!

Comment

Nice. I heard the C22B is a little hotter and not as bright as the C22T.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        Nice. I heard the C22B is a little hotter and not as bright as the C22T.
        Yeah that`s what they say,i never tried the C22T though. I really do like these pups alot,maybe i`ll just keep em in there. Plus i`ve heard that Carvin pups are a little smaller then the norm and one might have to route a little bit to get aftermarket pups to fit in there....i definitely don`t want to do that so....

Comment

It's a nice-looking guitar, but I personally think Ferrari Red looks best on Ferraris.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksonDean View Post
            It's a nice-looking guitar, but I personally think Ferrari Red looks best on Ferraris.
            I hear ya but i didn`t have enough for the Ferrari so....

Comment

Originally posted by Metaled1020 View Post
              I hear ya but i didn`t have enough for the Ferrari so....
              Yeah, I know the feeling... though I prefer the DB9.

Comment

Cool axe. I sat in with a band not long ago and ended up playing a Contour 66. I have to say that it played and felt great.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                  Cool axe. I sat in with a band not long ago and ended up playing a Contour 66. I have to say that it played and felt great.
                  Nice! Yeah the Bolt Plus is pretty much the same thing as a Contour 66 without the binding around the body.

Comment

Working...
                  X