Yamaha Guitar Foums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtr View Post
    I love neck thru also and have taken chances on Ebay and never been burned. The only neck thru Yamaha I've played were the SBG/SG. Your guitar looks like keeper but i'ld like be able to play one.
    Well come on down! We are only about 3 1/2 hours south of you. I'll take you to the store and you can try it out.

I don't know if it's high or not. More than I'd like to spend. But the thing does play very easy and is a beautiful guitar to boot. But knowing the market around here it will still be around in 6 months and if it is, I could get it for half of what they are asking for it now.

But then again, it could be gone tomorrow. But I doubt it.
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
      I had to go check out that 1203 again. I was wrong - not Korean, Taiwanese. They've had it on the wall for ages now and it's down under $300. Tempting, but I can't bring myself to do it. Maybe next time they have a red ticket sale....
      bumperoo!!

just a quick thread resurrection to let you all know that this sucker has continued to sit on the wall at that pawnshop, going unloved & neglected, and with the price continuing to drop. Until tonight!

I think the BC Rich Graphic Art Butt Graphic hanging next to her had more chance of being bought in this town until picked up the RGX for $110 this evening. Missing a couple of minor bridge components, a couple of gouges in her metallic charcoal skin, but otherwise looking pretty. Will post pics when I can, hopefully tomorrow night after I've tidied her up a little. For now, I must retire to the boudoir for it is late and I must arise in less than 4 hours.
      Last edited by VitaminG; 05-29-2008, 10:23 AM.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
      X