No announcement yet.

Thoughts On The New PRS Mira?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh, I'm not digging the pickguard all that much, but it's not the worst thing in the world.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I would love it if they had a P90 version available. That is the first PRS that I actually like the look of.

chuck
      "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Jose (Joe Steeler) and I were at the PRS Experience when they unveiled this guitar. Everyone made a big deal about it and the dealers were drooling over it but it didn't do much for me. It kind if felt like in between an SE and a Custom. I'm not really into the whole retro look and that's the feel I got from it. It's a nice guitar but I prefer the Customs or Modern Eagles.
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

I`d like it without a pickgaurd and with a Tunamatic bridge either with a stopbar or string thru the body. So I would like one with a couple of changes. They are very close. I wouldn`t pay over $1000 for one though.

Jack

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
            Jose (Joe Steeler) and I were at the PRS Experience when they unveiled this guitar. Everyone made a big deal about it and the dealers were drooling over it but it didn't do much for me. It kind if felt like in between an SE and a Custom. I'm not really into the whole retro look and that's the feel I got from it. It's a nice guitar but I prefer the Customs or Modern Eagles.
            Agree Mike, as soon as we saw it we were like "huh? what? another SE? big deal".
            It is not an SE, it is made on the very same factory that all the Customs, etc. are made.
            There was a Private Stock Mira that asked or a second look, just because it was a PS and then a Purple Mira that was semi-ok. After that they were a bit of a dissapointment.
            Thank you very much, I'll stick with my Customs, Macs and my upcoming ME.
            Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I think it's ugly as sin. "Mira" basically means "look", but I'd rather not.
              I'm not Ron!

Comment

Its my least favorite PRS appearance wise. They are usually very classy and pretty but that does nothing for me.

Comment

Working...
                X