Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which company is most likely to give YOUR band an endorsement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GORILLA AMPS!?!??!

am i thinking of the gorilla amps that made my first practice amp?
    they're shit!

as for me I'd say Gibson and Marshall except I'd probably prefer Mesa Boogie

Comment

It was a joke, Sam.

Carvin, probably, since all of us have used their stuff at some point.
      Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Originally posted by Sinistas View Post
        It was a joke, Sam.

Carvin, probably, since all of us have used their stuff at some point.
        Thank god!
        I assumed they'd brought out some super cool new range of valve amps or something

I still have my gorilla although the on/off switch doesn't work any more
        it only has a clean channel and it sounds like its gonna blow the speaker when i play my LP through it lol

Comment

Actually, when I look at my gear, I dont think about getting endorsement deals at all. Its more like "damn, this is sick, I really have to sell some".

If I could choose an endorser, Id pick Tracy Jenkins though.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer View Post
            Wow, you guys suck when it comes to your equipment. What I meant was an endorsement deal on what you are already using.

You guys basically admit in your answer to using Gorilla amps and first class guitars
            That isn't what you asked for, in the title. Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it. We would ALL be foolish to simply assume that we would get ANY endorsements, let alone endorsements from the brandnames we already play.
            I'm not Ron!

Comment

Jackson's not pretty generous when it comes to endorsement deals..

So,

It would be Carvin.
              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Either Ibanez or Peavey.

Like you said Norton, Jackson's not that generous when it comes to endorsements.
                My Main Rig:
                '87 Charvel Model 4A
                Peavey KB100 amp
                Ibanez SM7 Smashbox

Others:
                '92 Gibson Les Paul Custom
                '05 Ibanez RG320FM
                '86 Ovation Pinnacle
                '98 Synsonics Custom Strat
                '89 Kramer 700ST Bass

Comment

Currently, I have 7 Gibson guitars, 1 Charvel guitar, 1 Gibson bass, and Boogie guitar amps. None of these companies would offer us a deal in a million years, but if I could choose, any of those would do just fine.

But, if I were to just float a pic of our jam space around the internet, Anheuser/Busch would probably step up first.

J/B papers could help us out alot, too.

Comment

Originally posted by max View Post
                    Actually, when I look at my gear, I dont think about getting endorsement deals at all. Its more like "damn, this is sick, I really have to sell some".
                    Same here but I usually come to my sense fairly quickly.
                    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I would think Gibson and Fender would both pay me ass loads of money NOT to play their equipment!
                      "POOP"

Comment

I'd love to go With jackson have sort of spin of the DK2M, maybe aH-S-H version or a RR style with maple board...

Of course I'd also like to work with Ran aswell...

Owain

Comment

Okay, serious answer. We all play different stuff, so it's hard to say.

Guitars - I play my vintage Arias more than anything. I have an 81, an 82, and an 85. The problem is, the newer Arias are probably shit, so I would not play them. My King V is currently away being painted, and like someone said, Jackson are stingy, so that probably wouldn't work out. My other guitar player has 2 Peavey Odysseys, and flat out refuses to play anything else. My bass player plays a Schecter. As far as what I've seen, they make pretty good stuff. I'd play one if they paid me.

Amps - I use a B-52. I wouldn't object to an endorsement deal if they would change the stupid logo. My other guitar player uses a 5150, so Peavey would be a possibility (6505). The bass player uses my Eden Nemesis NA650 head with a Eden David 215 cab. I've never heard of Eden endorsing anyone, but I guess they must. probably only super technical bass players though, which he isn't.
                          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Cort....I mean Trussart, oh wait, he doesn't do endorsements.

Comment

I'm sure Jackson would request I put tape over their logo if they ever heard me play.
                              -Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X