Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...used to hate IBANEZ's... until NOW!!!...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll play!

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• I got this one last year. It's a Sam Ash FSR RG450. I bought to play at church for the Christmas Eve service. People really dug it!! I had every intention of switching the pups to my fav set-up (JB & 59), but the INFs sound pretty meaty through my rig. Pics:

GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

• my dt50
        Birds like you fly straight to heaven

Comment

• Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
          I'll play!

No fair! That's bringing guns to a knife fight! lol
          In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

• I think Mike wins with the Meshuggah 8-string!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• I hate it when people call it the Meshuggah. lol

I prefer to call it my Sugi 8 string. It was meticulously crafted by some old Japanese dude at the Sugi shop from pieces of wood start to finish by hand, no cnc anything... he sat there and filed, whittled and sanded away every single curve, edge and tummy/wrist cuts until he decided it was done, only working on one guitar at a time. All the imperfections of hand-crafting minimized until it seems like a cohesive and flawless unit and all those manual-labor inconsistencies become consistant. It looks machine made, but once you pick it up, feel it and the neck, look at it very closely you can just feel it's not some sterilized lab-specimen cnc guitar. It's more like art or a symphony grade instrument than something made for a metalhead.

The Stealth is one of those sterilized lab-created cnc guitar. It's awesome and is so well crafted, it deserves a place next to my Sugi 8. It has none of that handcrafted feeling that the 8 string does. But it's still a great guitar. It nails that glassy feeling of a Jackson neck-thru almost better than a Jackson.

Comment

• Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                I hate it when people call it the Meshuggah. lol
                Though, it is the Meshuggah sig model, but it is one of those cool guitars that does stand on its own without really seeming like a sig model, since there's no band logo or inlay or signature scribbled on the headstock or anything.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Yeah, it is. lol.

The Marc Rizzo had something silkscreened on the truss cover. I took some acetone or laquer thinner and wiped it off. If it had anything annoyingly band-related on it, I wouldn't have bought either. lol So to me, it's not a Marc Rizzo... it's just a 7 string Stealth with a proper BC Rich headstock!

Comment

• I always wanted on of the P1's just never got around to it. My buddy has a few JEM's that play great but I just can't spend the cash for one.
                    My Toys:
                    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
                    '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
                    '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
                    '94 Dinky HX in Black
                    '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Working...
                    X