Westone project question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sanctuary
    Rare? They pop up all the time down here...most of them are worse for the wear though. I found an FX (neck-through) at a small music store, but it was scratched to buggery.
    Yea I think I've only seen 3 others (Westones) . 2 were in a pawnshop. And there are a few on ebay but I don't need a whole guitar - just the neck.

yea the ones I have seen are pretty bad too

Comment

The conversion year ones are rather rare. I have a Spectrum Westone but it is labeled Electra/Crate with a pigsnout headstock. The neck is a full scallop.. there's no diminishment in the side markers or the dot inlays..so who knows.. it was sold to me as a factory job but it is in question.

Comment

Pics?
        The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

I havent heard banter about westone before!
          My second guitar was a westone (still sits in my 'used' rack)
          Beautiful natural finished neckthrough, 3 piece with rosewood runners and fretboard, snowflake inlay, 2hum and the craziest electrics ever!
          Switches and a rotary knob, all brass hardware. Makes me wanna get it out and clean it up!

Pics will follow when I get to the camera!

Comment

I always said that at the time I owned it, it was the best built guitar I had ever had. I kick myself for selling it.

I'm gonna try and get it back. like I said the kid who has it sprayed it and lost some parts.

Comment

Working...
            X