What's with this ESP??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, I'll take the joke next time...

Sorry for flipping out guys, but I hate people who judge others they don't know...

Nah, I'm not a crazed fanboy...

I just appreciate Alexi's playing, is that ok for you guys???

Comment

I have owned only one ESP/LTD GL500K Kamakazi. It had the sound of a dead spot. No sustain at all. The best LTD axes were back when the Explorer copy was being made before the Gibson no no happened. I wish I could find one of those LTD Explorers. I liked those.

Comment

You could always make a custom shop guitar. Or check out the ESP Japan guitars they're much better, (especially the RV-350AL)
        Jackson SL2H (nebula) '08
        Gibson Les Paul Standard (ebony) '03
        Marshall JCM800 50W + Marshall 2x12

Comment

say what you want about the alexi esp being ugly...i have played both an esp and a ltd version and both were actually smoking players...d.m.
          http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Id have to say I'd rather buy an ESP over a Jackson anyday. They don't have 3 body styles and then try to make you pay $600 for a crappy bolt-on and then $2000 for an ok Neck-Thru

Comment

Hey COS learn to spell it will make you appear smarter.Oh yeah when you get mad dont call someone a jerk-off it shows your age.Also its best not to cuss someone out on the forum you might regret it EMO.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Toast
                Id have to say I'd rather buy an ESP over a Jackson anyday. They don't have 3 body styles and then try to make you pay $600 for a crappy bolt-on and then $2000 for an ok Neck-Thru
                And you're on this forum WHY, exactly?
                Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

I'm wondering why everyone is replying to COS now, given that this thread has been dormant for nearly 3 months...
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

True, they have many more body styles, most of which suck - I'll take a Forrest, a 901, an EX and a Axxion please, and a fork to gouge my eyes out.....
                    Popular is not the same as good
                    Rare is not the same as valuable
                    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
                      I'm wondering why everyone is replying to COS now, given that this thread has been dormant for nearly 3 months...
                      The noob dug it up I guess. Why is that? I see that a lot. I know the noobs are encouraged to use the search function and all but replying to ancient threads is another thing. Maybe the search function works too well now.

Comment

Thanks for stopping by... Now go play with the 16 year old in the ESP forum begging for a mock up of something they will never buy.

-Nate
                        Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Originally posted by diablomozart View Post
                          say what you want about the alexi esp being ugly...i have played both an esp and a ltd version and both were actually smoking players...d.m.
                          +1 I just played a B/Y LTD on my lunch break and it was damn nice! It looks better in person too. Actually, it was hanging right next to a white RR5 that was $100 or $150 more and the Alexi looked (and plays, I've tried RR5s before) a lot better. I didn't play it through an amp, so that's my only concern since it has a EMG-hz. Can someone who's played one through an amp comment on the tone? I did like it enough to go back and give it a good workout when I have more time. I know people like to knock ESPs on here but it's got some nice features for $999 - 24 frets, OFR, sweet neck with cool inlays, and some people may not like the look of the cutaway but it sure helps upper-fret access. I've thought about the KB also but would have to play both back-to-back and decide if I would want to give up the extra frets and OFR. We shall see......
                          Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Just so everyone knows - I've tried listening to a couple CoB songs and think they suck, so I'm not a fan-boy.
                            Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
                              Just so everyone knows - I've tried listening to a couple CoB songs and think they suck, so I'm not a fan-boy.
                              Does it really matter if you like them or not?

Comment

Working...
                              X