Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 model 4

2005 fender MIM telecaster

in fact they're so favourite that i sold all my other guitars!!
    Last edited by sonicsamurai; 05-07-2006, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gtrbuyer
      My tele

that is sweet

Comment

My favorite. No stranger to this board. My 1983 strathead.

Comment

Older BCRichs PRE-94 are just a hair thicker than SG's so even the maple ones arent that heavy. i do have a maple mockingbird that weighs a ton, its noticably heavier than the others. the mini switches, are series/parallel's for each pickup , then the pickups S/P to each other. its doesnt make them sound like singles but, its close enough & it doesnt hum like coil tapping. there is also a mini switch for a preamp boost & a volume for the boost, which i dont use i take the batteries out & everything still works but the booster. & lastly the varitone(chickenhead knob) which for clean & overdriven stuff is an awesome option , but distorted its just too muddy.

im not a fan of EMG's im just waiting to put passives back into the maple guitar. whoever put the EMGs in cut the bridge ground & its nearly impossible to put another one in for now. but its gonna be sent out to be done soon enough.

Comment

Here are my four favorites from my stable, in order of preference:

#1 - EBMM Axis Super Sport MM90 - a killer band guitar, it cuts through the mix like no other.
            #2 - Aria Pro II PE-120R, Japanese Custom Shop - a really smooth and versatile guitar with great tone, great playability, great weight...
            #3 - PRS Standard 24, Gold-On-Gold Stoptail - a beautiful custom order guitar that practically plays itself, I'm still not sold on the HFS bridge pup tho'...
            #4 - EBMM Axis Sport - burnt apple finish that looks great under the lights and a super fly-weight, with great cutting tone and easy playability...

Comment

No trems Jimi!

How do you survive

Comment

OK, here we go. First up, my Jem 7VWH:

I love its easy playability and its highly touch responsive sound.

Next, my Charvel SDI:

I love the woods (Koa, Birdseye Maple) and the satin, oil finish, which makes it feel more intimate and less formal than a glossy finish. I also love the chunky feel of an OFR.

And finally, my highly modified SL4-1H, for its uniqueness and its crushing sound (direct-mounted EMG 85):

Comment

My #1: 2005 RR1

A very close #2: 99 LP Classic Premium Plus

The one I'm playing the most now cause it is new: Schecter 30th Anniversary Traditional

Comment

Here are my top 2 players...

This is my favorite and also my newest Grosh. Absolutely an incredible guitar:

And here it is with my Grosh Retro Classic (sorry the image is a little goofed up):

I also have a PRS McCarty that is also way up there on the favorites list. That one was a very cool birthday gift from my wife in 1998.
                    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Here's my #1 - '87 American Series Baretta

And #2 - '89 Ultra Vee

Comment

My 1981 Gibson V. It has been with me since it was new. Light as a feather and just a kick ass guitar.

1992 Les Paul Custom. Weighs a ton and I love it.

Got this 1987 gold RR from Tony Waters and I can't thank him enough. I love string throughs and wanted this from the day he first posted it. He remembered me when it came time to sell it. Thanks Tony!

PCS-0015. Not the original pickups, but it is a great player. Again, I dig the string thru.

..and the KING of them all, Big Red!!!

Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Don't have a fav at the moment, but there ALL good.............

"When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

My Custom Shop Rico Jr. SB-2 Deluxe...

Comment

My favorite... my PC1.
                              All though I will always have a place for my Ibanez.
                              -Rick

Comment

Here's mine-

Charvel 625C

'87 SL1- Bought in '89, EMG 85/SA/SA, custom toggle

Parts Monster- Built last year, OFR, EMG 81, Musikraft neck, Predator body

'82 SG Firebrand- Bought new, EMG 58/H

'78 Ovation 1624- nylon strings, non-classical neck

The best playing guitar is the SL1, my favorite guitar is the SG.

Comment

Working...
                                X