No announcement yet.

New GMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what does the other headstock design look like? Is Lee refering to the Empire HS as the other option?

BTW killer Quilt on that body

Comment

I like it, and I've seen the other one and I like that one too, but I think I like this one better. this headsock is angled back and in this picture you can't even see the Logo. I think I would like this on a neck thru soloist type of guitar.
      The top on the other one is also quite amazing!
      BTW this is Montes new one.
      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

I'm sorry to say, but that headstock would force me to find an old strathead one. It in no way goes with that body. It makes the Wayne can opener/Boogie headstock look awesome!!!

-Jason

Comment

Eh, it's okay. I definitely think it would look better reversed, though.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I think it looks kinda stupid. It clashes way too much with that body. Why did it take sooo long to reveal that?!

Comment

it's not as gods-awful as I was expecting, especially considering all the anticipation & hype generated by the long wait, but it's still a pretty ugly headstock. It looks goofy & off balance. Too much headstock to the high E side.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Cool guitar.. The headstock is ok.. Looks like a pointy version of an Ibanez headstock
                "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Purty....
                  The headstock might grow on me. Anderson and Suhr are not the prettiest headstocks ever and they have been accepted.
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I didn't like that headstock when I first saw it and I still don't. As others have said, maybe on a different body or reversed. That body is just beautiful, though.
                    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

It's a butterface! She's got a great body, but her face.......
                      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

For the record~ not my guitar
                        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday
                          For the record~ not my guitar
                          Okay then, i don't like the headstock
                          Henrik
                          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

hmmm... nope, still doesn't do it for me:

Henrik
                            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

No logo? I thought these were going to be a new line of logoed GMW's.
                              If only I had back the money I gave that TV preacher....

Comment

Headstock looks VERY much like an Ibanez. I'm not digging it on that guitar.
                                I wonder if all the secrecy wasn't because of the Ibanez similarity?
                                I wonder if it plays as good as an Ibanez?

Comment

Working...
                                X