New GMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New GMW

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Wow~!

Comment

Body...
      Headstock...
      -Rick

Comment

Is that headstock twisted back, or is it just me?
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Looks cool. The lower horn of the headstock comes down a bit too far for my own tastes, but it's still a very cool looking piece

Comment

i dont mind it...doesnt look all that bad to me...d.m.
            http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Headstock does not go with that body. Is the headstock an "archtop" design?
              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

It's beautiful, and the headstock looks fine to me! A lot like my Yamaha RGX guitars, which I like the look of their headstocks too!
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

The headstock is kind of cool, like a cross between an Ibanez and a Jackson. But it might go a little better with a Dinky body style, or something pointy more so than with a full Strat body.

Comment

All I can say is THANKS for someone finally posting a pic of the headstock...

My God, with all of the crytpic writing and the severed headstock shots over the course of the last year, I am glad to see it at long last...

...And I think your guitar is awesome!

Comment

love it!!
                      I love the headstock too.
                      Would love to see more pics from different angles.

Comment

that headstock would look badass reversed! with more of a BC Rich angle.

Now as long as that guitar has the paten-pending "laminate fretboard" I'm in!

but seriously! that is a seriously badass guitar!

Chris

Comment

not diggin the headstock. body is cool. i think i need to let it sink in. reverse might look killer.

Comment

I am really not impressed with that headstock...especially with that kind of body. The finish on the body is killer though!

Comment

I'm also not diggin that headstock. That lowere horn is too pronounce. Maybe with a dinky style body.

Comment

Working...
                              X