BC Rich USA Warlocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BC Rich USA Warlocks

Yeah, my '83 Derringer Stealth has the Japanese "R"-labelled tuners and it looks like it came that way from the factory. I've heard that occasionally they ran out of parts and used whatever was around at the time...

The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

My Wartribe is heavy, I'm guessing 9+ pounds. I've never weighed it. But with my Levy's 2.5" padded strap it doesn't bother me one bit.

Comment

This was my first "real" guitar, it's been beat on, sold, and bought back (luckily).

It's been a good solder for me! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Yeah, my '83 Derringer Stealth has the Japanese "R"-labelled tuners and it looks like it came that way from the factory. I've heard that occasionally they ran out of parts and used whatever was around at the time...

[/ QUOTE ]
          [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] that guitar looks AWESOME!

Comment

ScottD,
            What year is that and is that a factory finish?
            My Gear

Comment

Wheee an opportunity for me to whore a pic! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

It's a '91 I believe.
                It's the original finish.

Comment

Yeah, I thought it looked class axe. Kind of resembles crackle.

Comment

warlock 2's came out in 82 they didnt last that as a production model tho it was always available. kind of like seagulls they would make them, just didnt unless someone wanted it. all mahagony, RW boards, bound body, I wish they would have bound the whole guitar. also in one catalog i think it has them listed as 25.5" scale not the typical 24 5/8" scale.....& its not 24 3/4" its smaller than gibbys.

Comment

Here you go...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        this is my 82 warlock 2, one of the few without actives.

[/ QUOTE ]

j2379, This is the most badass Warlock ever...& I generally don't care for Warlocks...but I love the looks of this one. Wasn't this one for sale in the classifieds at one point?

Comment

i wish for my bcrich warlock not usa but i love it

Comment

Working...
                          X