Uh-oh, Mr. Smith may be getting more of my money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Uh-oh, Mr. Smith may be getting more of my mon

Yes, I have played the PRS Trem, it is just traditional trems in general I don`t care for. I prefer Floyds or Tunamatics over Wilky types. jack.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Joe - It's the width and thickness. I 've been playing Jackson's for so long and to me they are just so damn comfortable. So I compare every other guitar to that. It's not that I'm a small guy at 5ft11, 180lbs. But even their WT neck feels like a baseball bat to me. However, they are beautiful guitars. Especially since I'm a sucker for those trans finshes.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have left out my favorite PRS neck, the standard cut....Look into it, it feesl great to me...

Shawn
      Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

I think the standard cut is actually the same thickness as the w/t... i have both at home i'll measure them tonight if i think about it. But, the regular feels thicker to me since it is not as wide. Personally I don't like the w/f neck profile.

Hey Mike - if you like a PRS style guitar, but want it totally custom, check out Schroeder. The couple owners I've heard from have been absolutely floored. <font color="yellow"> Schroeder Guitars </font>
        -Jon G

Comment

Working...
        X