GMW replica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GMW replica

Using the narrower nut is a great idea actually. I like wide fret boards but like narrow spacing is my preference for playing oddly enough. Did musikraft make the body for you as well or was that USAcustom whatever that compaly is?

Comment

Did the same thing with my refinished/mod'd Bullseye's 1 & 3/4 neck. I initially had GMW order me an R5 from FR - but they sent the through-the-neck screw variety. Not even sure if they do top mount R5s. Lee sent it back, and advised to go with an R4, as that's what he usually uses on his 3/4 nut necks, anyway. That was the first I'd ever heard of it, but Lee has never steered me wrong. So I went with it - works great.

Comment

Write this down - when you decide to sell her, I'm first in line. I'm not kidding : ) I've been thinking of building a reverse strathead with a floyd and a maple cap with gold HW for some time. Yell at me if you ever want to sell. Thanks.

Comment

Damn, that is an awesome looking guitar. I love the purple and gold. Very very nice!
          Just one more guitar!

Comment

Nice one... how bout a replica group shot? You have what, about 1/2 a dozen now?

Comment

Shawn

You have a great collection of guitars. They all say pick me up and play me.

Well done
              It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

Nice guitars, what's the story on the reverse strathead tiger striped guitar?
                http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Very cool GMW replica. Too bad no one is making logos for you to use to you had to use that old guitar shaped one. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Very cool-looking guitar. Excellent choice, using the gold hardware with that color. Very elegant.
                    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

nice!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Nice guitars, what's the story on the reverse strathead tiger striped guitar?

[/ QUOTE ]

another parts biotch [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] eBay body and Musikraft neck I ordered, Dimarzio and an OFR.
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                        X