Need Pictures of Matthias Jabs Explorer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need Pictures of Matthias Jabs Explorer

This the Explorer 90 that I have. After Gibson discontinued the 90, they put a trans color on it and called it the Explorer Pro. Here's mine.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [image]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d38/MikeStrat/a7_1_b.jpg" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com[/image]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's identical to the one I had except for the lack of a tailpiece.
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Oh man, I would love an Explorer 90, even without a Floyd, would make an awsome rythym guitar!! Jack.

Comment

<font color="red"> Great player!!& love that old Xplorer!!Killer!! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] <font color="red"> !!</font>

Comment

This pic is a good closeup.

http://www.smugmug.com/community/MUS...tias/1/8069812

Comment

Mathias has been playing an Explorer copy lately. A guitar maker out of Germany makes them. I can't remember his name. He's playing one here.

This guy makes an acoustic V for Rudy too. Is that thing amazing or what!
              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Those are cool. I used to have one of the "Rock you like a Hurricane" Gibson models. Always a big fan of MJ's playing. That V is awesome!

Comment

I always thought it was cool when acoustic manufacturers started making acoustic version of their unusually shaped eletric counterparts:

Comment

That acoustic Warlock rules!
                    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Yeah, I'd like to see Kerry King playing one! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                      X