GMW Baby!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GMW Baby!!!

I say post a fuckin picture of the damn line when its comes out. I can't speak for everyone but I think we all are a little fed up with "soon" comments for well over a year now. And now we hear December...what year 2006? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I love GMW's, have 2 of them and Lee has always been cool to me but frankly...I sick of hearing about it. When its ready its ready...sorry to be a dick but get over it.
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

WOW!! Shawn lets not hold back. LOL But I agree with you 100%

Comment

I agree as well Shawn!

Comment

+3.....people act like we are waiting for the cure for cancer to be unveiled.

It's just another freaking guitar. There are dozens of nice guitars out there.

Shawn
          Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Again I agree. I have had two custom Suhrs made in this time..... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

the funny thing is....Lee is not here waving anything in front of our faces tempting us. Potential buyers are asking the question and other members are answering for Lee.

Lee doesn't like forums, but I think it would have been beneficial for him to have posted some updates here.

Maybe that would have helped.

I promise to pass on what I know (or am allowed to). But don't shoot the messenger!!!

Comment

Well...that was my point. Not to defend him, but it's not like Lee is on here himself saying "Any day now..." So why be pissed at him? Everyone should know by now that "six months" in Lee-speak is really closer to a year in reality...

Comment

nobody is pissed at lee. in fact, nobody seems pissed at all really. but the "any day" posts are just getting old and pointless.
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

" Everyone should know by now that "six months" in Lee-speak is really closer to a year in reality..."

And here in lies the problem. That is no way to conduct a business. If it will take a year, then say so. I would be hesitant to do business with someone who has no problem not meeting expectation.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      " Everyone should know by now that "six months" in Lee-speak is really closer to a year in reality..."

And here in lies the problem. That is no way to conduct a business. If it will take a year, then say so. I would be hesitant to do business with someone who has no problem not meeting expectation.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 If you care about customers that have been loyal to your business, I think a little more info wouldn't hurt the business. The "it will be done when its done" attituted is bad customer service IMHO. Most of us will agree that we can take our business elsewhere, but it is a matter of showing concern for your customers. Hopefully we'll see what happens sometime in 2006. Hopefully....

Comment

You have to remember that Lee is a small shop with no plans to take over the market or massive expansion of the business. He deals to a small market of people who love his work and will return for more. All the talk of the new line and when its ready is brought on by these very same people. I have nothing against Lee at all...Im just tired or hearing about it thats all. Showm me when they are ready...thats all I'm sayin
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

I also don't havbe anything against Lee. I just think that the matter could've been handled better. If the new line will be done in two years, then so be it. But this "it will be done very soon, maybe one more month wait" and keeping this up for a year is frustrating potential customers. Some folks who know Lee have been sharing that info with the forum members, but they are getting it straight from Lee. Six months ago, Lee told me the same thing via email and at that point I decided not to ask him anymore.

Comment

Sorry for starting a shit storm. I am just a big fan of Lee's work.

Hippie Tim - I am sorry you took my post so personally; I just had just recieved similar info to what Monte shared. Lee sent me a bunch of pix and let me know my neck is being cut/shaped. I have one of the first 5 serials, so I have been told I should expect a delivery around christmas.

Also, another reason for the delay is the website overhaul Lee is working on. He is trying to time the launch of the new line with upgrades to his website. The new guitars will have multiple photos and descriptions of woods, electronics, etc. SHould be interesting.

SCV

Comment

Seen an updated website will be great. I think the current one has been updated only twice this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X