GMW Baby!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMW Baby!!!

Yes, the time is here. The GMW line will be released in December. I know many say, "Which will be first? Chineese Democracy or the new GMW line?".

I have seen the pix and they are ready to go soon. I have prepaid for one, and I think you all will love the heads!!

These may give empires a run for the money!!

SCV

Re: GMW Baby!!!

and you are telling us this because...
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

no offense but how about a post once they're ready?

- Newc

Comment

December 20??

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Not according to an email I had from Lee yesterday.....apparently, he's working to March 2006....
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            and you are telling us this because...

[/ QUOTE ]
            Because, and no offense to meant, but Lee LOVES free publicity, and I'm pretty sure that he tells just about half of the people he comes in contact with to post and act as his leason for the forum.

Comment

Look, I talked to Lee about 3 months ago and he told me at that time it would be about another month. That was 3 months ago. I love GMWs and I have 2 and want another. But take what Lee says with a grain of salt. I agree with what some of you say that rather have it done right than done quickly. I have dealt with Lee and he's a great guy.

Comment

Is there a GMW Forum?
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Nope, just this section of the JCF...I think some of the guys here are the best, most informed sources of info about GMW on the web.

There was an EZ Board page a while ago, but it received very little traffic & participation.

Comment

Ah, I see. Cuz I was gonna say, if there was a GMW Forum, that maybe you guys could carry this discussion over there and just come back here maybe 3 days after the new line is released, with pics, just so the rest of us know "it's official"? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Just kiddin' [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

After many months of hearing the same thing, I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

I know anticipation sucks and it seems that the stories are all over the place here. I know of 2 facts:
                        1. My new GMW will be here in January (probably towards the end)
                        2. There is no set date of release as of yet

I try to pass on what I know. And I know that the bodies are ready and the necks are in production (being cut and shaped)

Other than that, I cannot offer anything else...sorry. I think everyone needs to step back and just let it happen. When the line goes public, then everyone can make their decision and opinions at that time.

I think that is fair and the basically...the only thing that we can do.

Monte

Comment

I'm in agreement with Monte's statement. I think that most of the frustration people are experiencing with this has to do with the "date of release will be very soon, maybe on more month" that have been circulating for almost a year.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I'm in agreement with Monte's statement. I think that most of the frustration people are experiencing with this has to do with the "date of release will be very soon, maybe on more month" that have been circulating for almost a year.

[/ QUOTE ]

bingo. so yet another thread that says "any day now" is silly. i am very interested in the new line too.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Is there a GMW Forum?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah there is, i believe mr. gmwempire spammed us about it a year or so ago.
                              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                              Sully Guitars on Facebook
                              Sully Guitars on Google+
                              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                              X