X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New James Hetfield Signature Guitar 2005

[ QUOTE ]
    Amazing Jim!

You've got some damn nice photo's. Haven't seen them before.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! I do believe that 1997 picture shoot may have been for the Garage Inc. deal that didn't get used. The other guys are also dressed up in retro clothing . Lars is wearing his white leather jacket and Kirk has his old black V. If my scanner were working I would get a nice full pic up here. James is even wearing his old bullet belt!

Comment

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Kirk had a Fernandes strat around garage days and AJFA, hell I even found a photo at monty jay's where he's holding an aria pro II...WTF was he thinking [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        Kirk had a few Fernandes Strats... one was black with a white pickguard, the other was red with a black pickguard. He may have had more, but I can't recall offhand. And Cliff played an Aria Pro II bass. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Here is a pic of my Aria which is exactley like Cliffs and a few other guitars.

Comment

Very cool! Wasn't Cliff's a very dark blue, or maybe it just looked that way in certain light?

Comment

His were all black. He had a two pickup passive model as well as a single pickup with passive electronics and another with active electronics.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                Kirk had a Fernandes strat around garage days and AJFA, hell I even found a photo at monty jay's where he's holding an aria pro II...WTF was he thinking [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                Kirk had a few Fernandes Strats... one was black with a white pickguard, the other was red with a black pickguard. He may have had more, but I can't recall offhand. And Cliff played an Aria Pro II bass. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that around the time of garage days, one of Kirk's fernandez (the black w/ white pick guard) was parted out and re-build with a Charvel s-head neck.
                "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Cool.

Comment

Very cool stuff. I'm definitly wanting an MX 250 for a seriously long time now, but oh so costly.

Thanks Jim! Truly awesome picture! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

My Eet Fuk explorer is an Ex body style which is more rounded not to be confused with the new Ex body style. The Mx250 is a more pointier body style. I have a full explanation with pix over at the ESP forum.

Comment

I know, AK47. I was just stating a lifelong wish.

I'll never go to the ESP forum, ever, btw.
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                        X