Ed Roman guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ed Roman guitar

I played one of his "Steinbergers" The guitar was beautiful and well made it was also $4000 or so. It was also a much nicer copy of my steinberger GP2S which would go for around $500 used. Those were the small wood body "v" shaped ones with the old passive EMGs and Strem. Mine sounded way better. Even his salesguy said so. Ed was and is a dick. I was in his compound in CT and he was hustling my friend in another area when I was trying out his guitars.

Comment

RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

A four ounce bird cannot carry a one pound coconut! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

...are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?!?!?
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

African or European? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I've never played one of his guitars, but at least on the surface, they seem to be decent in terms of construction. The prices are a bit steep though, and I agree that if you want to over-pay then might as well buy an ESP.If you really want to over-pay, you can see if Roman will sell you an ESP.

Roman himself has too many complaints though, and I am very much someone who will or won't buy from someone based on customer service, even if it means walking away from something that's actually good and worth a buy.

Comment

Don't even get me started on Eddie Van Roman...that fuckin fat troll!

I'm soooooo happy and proud Ron b*tch slapped him and kicked his ass wearing MY NAME on his NAMM pass last year! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

He makes some pretty sweet guitars.

My opinion is if he builds me a fake Jackson Soloist, and it plays better than a soloist, and has better materials, I really don't care.

Trying to think of an explanation.

You're at a party, wasted, and you think this really hot ***** sucks your dick. It turns out it was some ugly ***** ...but you never find out.

I guess it's not so bad.

No but in all seriousness, I've had a guitar he shipped, it was as described, but it took forever to get.

I've heard about people getting ripped off by him all the time, so I would just pay a little more, and go somewhere else. Or wait, isn't a GMW cheaper than a ER anyway?

Comment

Trying to think of an explanation.

You're at a party, wasted, and you think this really hot ***** sucks your dick. It turns out it was some ugly ***** ...but you never find out.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No Pal you've got a it little wrong when your talking about Ed It's more like this..........You're at a party, wasted, and you think this really hot ***** sucks your dick. It turns out it was some Guy dressed like a chick...but you never find out untill your freinds tell you about it a week later.

So go deal with Ed do you think we just make this shit up??? Like the old saying goes "There's a Sucker Born Every Minute" I'm sure you and Ed will get along just fine, just remember to bring your KY [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Later BB

Comment

Working...
                    X