Ok what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ok what do you think?

man that looks hot. i think i'll get one.

the faded wood one looks so sweet and its pretty much like a investment [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

i think im set one what i want know.

hopefully when i get the cash they will still have them for sale.

Comment

Anyone play the double cut LP witht he p-90's? I just think they are damn cool, retro looking guitars, but have never played anything with p-90's before. as for the finishes, the TV yellow is kind of cool. I was also checking out the melody makers-they are only 400 bucks! very limited with the single pickup, but you could probably set it up as a killer slide guitar!

Comment

Who's got the absolute lowest price on a Faded V? I'd like to get one, and I know it's a USA Gibson, but AMS wants $600 with a gig bag. Anybody got 'em for $550 or less (besides the uninformed on Ebay and such)?

The SGs look ok, but two things kill it for me - needs block or trapezoid inlays and that damn huge pickguard only looks good if it's on black - otherwise, it's hiding the body. I prefer the 70's SGs with the smaller guard and the blocks [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The 1 guitar I ever regret selling was my 2000 Gibson LP Junior Double Cut in Natural mahogany, it was mint and had mini trap inlays. I hated the P-100 pickups so I sold it, what a dik I was, I should have just had the bridge routed for a Humbucker-Damn [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Wow Matt, that is awsome looking!! Does it come with the original Gibby Gigbag? Now that I look at it again, I love the Moon inlays better than the Dots on the new ones [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Matt, does it have the typical skinny SG neck profile, or are they more like the 1960s Slim Taper? Thanks-Jack.

Comment

The neck is definetly thinner at the nut than it is at the heel. Yes, I have the gig bag and the guitar is currently on ebay. I probably shouldn't post my own auction, but search for me, ebay user name onlinestagegear.com

Matt

Comment

Thanks Matt-Jack.

Comment

The fadeds suck there put together very poorley and show it. The fret ends will slice you open. Save your bread and buy RI, there a real SG, but if you want an Axe that looks like one but plays like crap get a faded. Forget about this series as an Invesment you will loose big.

BB

Comment

Working...
                  X