Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, you say you like Peavey Vandenbergs!! Looky what I just got in!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So, you say you like Peavey Vandenbergs!! Looky what I just got in!!

Nice score Stephan! Looks like you upgraded from the one you sold last year. Enjoy it.

JK

Comment

nice! The neck-thru ones are really the only versions of the Vandenberg I like, and yours kicks ass.

Comment

Great grab, very cool guitar indeed. I used to own a pink bolt on Vandenberg and it was a screamer...great guitars.

And Carvin pkus are pretty good to my ear anyway I have no beef with them at all. To my ear they sound a lot like the very early Jackson pkus, a little midey but a great pku.

Great score, great Christmas gift to yourself..
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Vandy Quilt TOp!!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Info: http://www.geocities.com/vandenberget/

Comment

Very Nice.... Me wants one......... [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks again guys!! I'm really liking this one!! Even though it's not a Jackson! [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Brad:
              Very Nice.... Me wants one......... [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good luck finding one!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I've been watching ebay... every day, for pretty much the better part of 4 years and that one is only the second one I've EVER seen on Ebay.. The first one was being sold by an ebayer by the name of svintage ( I think some people here know of this seller, pretty good guy.. IIRC.) about 2 1/2 years ago. He was only about three hours from where I used to live. I tried contacting him at that time and seeing if I could snag it, but no deal and that guitar went for around $1600 on ebay!!

You see the set neck Vandy's come through every once in a while, mostly "puzzle" graphics... Hell, I bought one for $375 about 2 years ago (the one Back for More was referring to..), but had to sell cause I needed the money.. But it was just a solid red color. But these Quilt top guitars are stupid rare, they show up only once in a Blue Moon!! I just happened to be in the right place at the right time on this one.. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

BTW, good to see you here BFM!! Haven't seen you around in a while.. Ever find one of those Rockit Pink Vandys yet?? I saw one on ebay the other day and thought about you.. but lost your email info when I got a new computer, I wanted to email you with the info but couldn't remember how to get to you.. Anyway, good to see you here again..

Comment

I love the look of the Vandys and they are 24.75 scale!! That one is very [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I thought the puzzle ones were normally rare, too. I remember back when I used to post on the Peavey boards everyone would go nuts about the puzzle ones. Or something.

That said...::wipes up the drool caused by that damn guitar::

Comment

You are correct, the puzzle guitars are rare too.. but you see them the most it seems. Not all that often, but they show up about once every several months.. Granted, it's probably the same one that keeps coming back! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] In fact, the solid red one that I score dirt cheap has been the only solid color one I've seen on ebay.. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Maybe they are the really rare ones!! [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I keep a low profile here, but I'm on checking out the board just about everyday.

I never found one that was minty enough for me and they seemed to dry up for a while - so I haven't checked the 'bay in the last few months. Thanks for thinking of me! Maybe I'll start looking for them again (and get lucky).

JK

Comment

nah...the snake is still for sale if anyone wants to give 500 for it...lol...d.m.
                        http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

I had one of those 6-8 months ago. It was more of a brown color.
                          The one I had was an employee built custom that was never registered. They are GREAT guitars for the money. I got a killer deal on mine and sold it right away on Ebay for a handsome profit.
                          Some of those Adrian fans are die-hards and just love to get their hands on those.

nice Score! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X