Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does anyone else LOVE Fenders?

Originally posted by Black Mask:
    Iommi played a Strat on the first Sabbath record and Pagey played a Tele on the first Zeppelin album. It's all true! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The solo on Stairway to Heaven is a Tele [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mask:
      Iommi played a Strat on the first Sabbath record and Pagey played a Tele on the first Zeppelin album. It's all true! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The solo on Stairway to Heaven is a Tele [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

My Corona Shop Tele I put a Duncan Little 59 in the Bridge (not shown here) it's a Blues Machine. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Later BB

Comment

My Corona Shop Tele I put a Duncan Little 59 in the Bridge (not shown here) it's a Blues Machine. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Later BB

Comment

Love my tele's... http://www.greyhoundsandguitars.com/teles.htm

just added this... http://www.greyhoundsandguitars.com/fredtele2.htm

Comment

Love my tele's... http://www.greyhoundsandguitars.com/teles.htm

just added this... http://www.greyhoundsandguitars.com/fredtele2.htm

Comment

i love the yngwie strat, but the older ones that came with the dimarzio shockwave pickups,...damn i miss that guitar, i loved the scallops [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                MOSH ON
                DAVE
                "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

i love the yngwie strat, but the older ones that came with the dimarzio shockwave pickups,...damn i miss that guitar, i loved the scallops [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  MOSH ON
                  DAVE
                  "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Good God Man you must LOVE the TWANG

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

• Re: Does anyone else LOVE Fenders?

Good God Man you must LOVE the TWANG

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Mine isn't a Fender, but certainly a tele shape.. Incidentally, my only guitar that's younger than one built in 1986 and before lol.
                        This is a newer MusicYo Kramer "Duotone Pro," actually made in Korea, but one of their higher-end models:
                        This one has Duncan Pickups and an active German Shadow bridge that has piezo saddles. Notice the controls have three knobs: the middle one is actually a blend switch where "right" is all-piezo and "left" is all magnetic pickups. The tone knob also has push-pull where pulling out engages only the magentic pickups. The output jack is also stereo, and with a Y-cable I can send the piezo signal through the PA and the magnetic pickup through an amp.
                        This one is actually a really verstatile guitar, and I am using it a lot for clean parts on a recording I am working on. The only complaint are the cheesy locking tuners by Gotoh. I think I'll put 80s Schallers in there instead. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        George

Comment

Mine isn't a Fender, but certainly a tele shape.. Incidentally, my only guitar that's younger than one built in 1986 and before lol.
                          This is a newer MusicYo Kramer "Duotone Pro," actually made in Korea, but one of their higher-end models:
                          This one has Duncan Pickups and an active German Shadow bridge that has piezo saddles. Notice the controls have three knobs: the middle one is actually a blend switch where "right" is all-piezo and "left" is all magnetic pickups. The tone knob also has push-pull where pulling out engages only the magentic pickups. The output jack is also stereo, and with a Y-cable I can send the piezo signal through the PA and the magnetic pickup through an amp.
                          This one is actually a really verstatile guitar, and I am using it a lot for clean parts on a recording I am working on. The only complaint are the cheesy locking tuners by Gotoh. I think I'll put 80s Schallers in there instead. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          George

Comment

Working...
                          X