Ok ... I'm serious now.. G.A.S. attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ok ... I\'m serious now.. G.A.S. attack

Well from what I've seen he has 2 pointy headstocked Jacksons. One with ebony board and block inlays, and the other with maple board and dot inlays.

Also, in the video it's hard to tell what the heel looks like.. and judging from all of the Carvin's I've seen... there is barely a heel. Jason's guitar was neck thru with an unpainted neck(ask Sid[JacksonShredder], he's played it) and it's supposedly EXTREMLEY comfortable, and extremley beautiful due to trans blue with the flamed maple top.

Also.. in the video Jason plays a pink(could be orange) Carvin with stickers on it.

What I'm trying to figure out is how many Carvins with pointy headstocks and maple boards were made. I've only seen 1 and it was red, 1 hum, and did not have a trem... someone on the board has it now... I think it was Troy's at one time.

The search continues!

Comment

Re: Ok ... I\'m serious now.. G.A.S. attack

Originally posted by Disco Dave:
      Im not sure if they will do the DC125 for me.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I believe they will do a DC125 for you with one stipulation: You don't have the option of returning it if you don't like it. This is because it is not one of their regularly produced models, and it would be hard to re-sell it. They will even do a custom color for you that is not normally offered as long as you agree that you will keep it no matter what.
      Dana <~~~
      '85 Rhoads Custom
      '86 SD Str*t
      '86 Model 4 (5)
      '87 Model 1
      '87 Model 6
      '88 Model 3DR
      '90 650 XL
      '94 KE-3
      '97 DR Amberburst
      '97 Dinky BOFlames
      '05 SD Copperhead