• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pics of my new GMW!!!

Wow! That graphic is killer!
    [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow! Super kind words Jon! If you really dig it that much, I'd be happy to send you the larger versions to use as your Wallpaper. Just let me know.

Comment

Great looking guitar Troy! I'm kicking around the idea of having GMW paint my next Warmoth creation- Don't know what that is just yet but I think GMW does great work- Your guitar is a testimonial to the quality they offer- I think the reverse paint scheme was a GREAT idea! Neddi
        www.facebook.com/neddistanz

Comment

Danke Nedro! Coming from you, I take that as quite a compliment! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet axe Troy. The blood drips came out perfect. Hey I noticed all the S head stock guitars have no logo at all. Not even a GMW one. Is that for legal reasons or did you guys just order them naked? ][:o)#
            We must!
            We must!
            We must increase the bust!
            The bigger the better!
            The tighter the sweater!
            The boys are counting on us!

Comment

GMW cannot and/or will not logo replica headstocks of the guitars they make. Lee Garver will tell customers that fact up front. However, a lot of people who order Charvel replicas, like the Jake E. Lee models, will affix decals to their headstocks on their own.

The guitar that I have on order with GMW will have custom lettering on the headstock that is not a company name, ie Fender, Jackson, etc. They don't have a problem doing that, it just will be a custom paint upcharge.

Comment

Very cool Troy...congrats! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

I'm aware they won't put someone else's logo on a guitar they make 100% from scratch. My question is that all the S head styles I have seen have had no logo what so ever. And I mean a GMW or Moser logo. Is there a reason for that or did the customer just decide to leave it blank?
                  We must!
                  We must!
                  We must increase the bust!
                  The bigger the better!
                  The tighter the sweater!
                  The boys are counting on us!

Comment

I never personally requested that there be no logo but I think it might be a legal thing though as, like you, I can't think of any GMW S-Head that had a logo from them.

Comment

My Silver one had a GMW logo on it, as requested.

Comment

My bad, Soloist...I misunderstood your question.

GMW will place their logo on any headstocks at customers' request, I am sure. Lee would have placed one of their logos on my reversed Strat-styled headstock if I wanted it, had I not requested other lettering to go there. My guess is that the non-logo'ed ones were done that way at customers' request, but I have no evidence of that, it's just MO.

Comment

Working...
                        X