Pics of my new GMW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pics of my new GMW!!!

I agree with everybody [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] awesome guitar dude!

The black hardware is a very good choiche imo

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Gimee one! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Ahhhhh.... Guess what just arrived at my door step! Just got through playing it... It managed to stay in PERFECT tuning AND Lee even set it up to my tuning specs AND Strings just as I requested! He freakin' rules!

Plays like Butta.. THE best playing guitar I've ever owned bar none. Extremely low action which I'm not used to but just might leave it that way! The finish in every aspect is absolutely flawless. Not a single problem anywhere to be found.

Here are some more pics for your viewing pleasure, but let me warn you, Pictures do NOT do this guitar the slightest bit of justice... TOTAL sweetness:

Comment

There are a lot of VERY sweet guitars being posted lately. Shouldn't you people be buying Christmas presents [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Congratulations Troy that is one shhhweeet guitar. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, that so kicks major ass!!!! I love the black hardware and the maple board, too! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

COOOOL!
              Congrats again and happy to hear it got there safe.
              ENJOY!!!!
              [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Troy You Lucky @$%#!@

that thing Kicks ASS

hey is the Blood Drip Metallic Red?

Comment

That is awesome. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

YIKES! That is crushing! I too love maple boards! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks again for all the kind words. I can't seem to put her down! She's in my lap right now! hahahah

KingV1: I AM Buying Christmas Presents! This is a present to me! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

DinkyJacksonMan: Yea, I hold my breath EVERY time a guitar gets shipped to me or I ship one out. I've got a spotless record so far.. But ya never know...

JacksonShredder: Thanks bro! Nahhh... It's just the Crappy Camera playing tricks.. Standard dark red.

BTW, Maple boards are my FAVORITE but Ebony's right there with it. I can't even stomach to buy Rosewood guitars for the stupidest of reasons... I just don't like the way brown looks on Guitars... hehehe Yea, I know... I'm so shallow! hahahah

Comment

Wahts really f'ed up is I hate chrome on everything else, I hate chrome wheels, valve covers exc on on my cars or trucks but I've had 2 guitars with blasck floyds and 2 with chrome and I just love the chrome hardware. but I love that blood drip though [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

very friggin nice [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow! Thanks for all the kind words! I just can't wait to get my grubby hands on it today!!!!!!!!!!! I'm anxiously awaiting (And crossing my fingers that nothing gets damaged) the UPS guy as I type this.

NoFloyds: The body is Alder or Poplar I'm sure (Same thing IMHO). You get 2 TOTALLY different horses when comparing the Carvin to the GMW. The Carvin is Neck-Thru and has a much rounder neck profile. The GMW is built after the beloved San Dimas Charvel and has a much thinner neck profile and is a Bolt-On. I love BOTH guitars equally and love a little veriety in my stables. I got the Carvin for under $800 before the Blood Drip paint job and the GMW ran me $1200 complete. I would have to give GMW the VERY SLIGHT edge just because Lee was soooo cool to me as he PATIENTLY helped me wade through the options I wanted on it, even changing my mind on a couple things throughout the process. hahahah Plus, I'll be using the guitatrs totally different. I prefer Bolt-On's for our low 'B' tuned stuff as they typically sound more trebly so as to not sound muddy. The GMW will be my main 'B' axe and the Carvin remains my main 'Dropped C#' axe.

DRSRacing: I DETEST CHROME HARDWARE!!! hahahah To me, it just looks cheap.. I mean, think about it... about 90% of the real cheap imports have Chrome Hardware. That kinda stuff is all personal preference anyway. Doesn't effect the tone to my ears. Plus, I'm a dark/Evil type of guy.. Most of my clothes is black as well! LOL!

ChuckRacer and JacksonShredder: hahaha You'll probably think I'm a freak, but I CAN'T WAIT to dirty up the fretboard!!! hahaha I actually LIKE that worn in look. It's not actually damaging to the fretboard is it? As long as I keep it clean?

JacksonShredder: He originally told me 6 to 8 weeks on build time and despite what allot of people told me, today is EXACTLY 6 weeks! I think it depends allot on whether or not he has everything ready to go. I originally wanted no inlays, but he said that would add to the build time and I have NO patience! hahaha So as long as the hardware is pretty standard, should be pretty quick, even with a fairly unioque paint job.

Anders: Yea, as much as I LOVE my Carvin Blood Drip, it's so dark that it's hard to see the blood in most pictures. I LOVE it on white!

Jamie: I'll ALWAYS love Gunslingers and may be picking up another one here in a few weeks! They're VERY comparible to the GMW's. It was just time for me to order another NEW guitar! ahhahah

Comment

MAJOR COOL Very Nice Blood Drip Skull..

Comment

Troy, that axe is so sweet I'm at a loss for words. I can't even begin to kiss your butt enough and tell you how much taste you have in guitars. Once again, GMW seems the only way to go for the custom stuff. You couldn't have created a better graphic. I would have never thought of a reverse Warren DiMartini skull&blood graphic. That is just way too killer dude. Congratulations.Now I am on my knees chanting " I"M NOT WORTHY" The picks would make a nice background for my computer here. Great axe dude.

SARJ aka Jon Villalobos

Comment

Working...
                                X