Kiesel/ Carvin custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post
    I have to say that the hanneman I got is built every bit as good as a us soloist. I was impressed.
    My Stealth shipped with too heavy a gauge string... I sat there for hours adjusting the truss and trem... I was gonna send it back, but then went and bought the next lighter set of 7s and a few minutes adjusting, and the action can get so freaking low it's sick... so of course I bump it up to where i like it and no buzz at all..
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post
      What is the major difference between carvin and kiesel? They are the same shop right with Kiesel just being the higher end tops and more custom options?
      Pretty much, but I think you can spec anything with all the options you desire now. Kiesel was the original name of the company, now they're bringing it back and might be losing the Carvin name (or it might be staying for just very few models). Carvin is now really just the amps and audio side with Kiesel being guitars and basses.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That makes sense
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson8090s View Post
          Lepard I swore I saw something by Dean with a W or E on the back of the headstock, I'll look around for the image. There is no mistaking UnSung for World Korea ... then again US has been mistaken for USA even by Guitar Center

BTW, I know you wanted one of these, not as nice as mine, but here ya go <-- click
          Dean used to use World Musical Instruments(E Serial Numbers) but switched to UnSung around 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
            I dunno who made it.

Dean didn't use World in 2012. Chinese fake I'm sure.
            Last edited by lepard; 12-02-2015, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lepard View Post
              Dean used to use World Musical Instruments(E Serial Numbers) but switched to UnSung around 2007.
              Yeah, all I have is the following ...
              US= UnSung Korea
              W= World Korea
              E= World Korea
              Y= Yoojin China
              \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Working...
              X