• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ykrop4ik
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lepard
    replied
    OK, here's where I admit to possibly having a problem Here's the majority of my collection:

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Lutz
    replied
    yep

Leave a comment:

• chrisolson
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BenoA
    replied
    Awesome amps collection too!!!

Leave a comment:

• Axewielder
    replied
    Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
    yep...flat-top bound USA Jackson strat with bound ebony neck and dot inlays...
    Badass! I can't recall if I've seen it before. Do you still have it?

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Lutz
    replied
    yep...flat-top bound USA Jackson strat with bound ebony neck and dot inlays...

Leave a comment:

• Axewielder
    replied
    Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
    for some reason my pics didnt take in the my earlier post. Most here probably don't care as I've been out of the whole pointy Jackson thing for a wile now. I only have one left.
    Cool, what's the black Jackson with the gold hardware? Flat top strat perhaps?

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Lutz
    replied
    for some reason my pics didnt take in the my earlier post. Most here probably don't care as I've been out of the whole pointy Jackson thing for a wile now. I only have one left.

latest grab. CS Tele

Leave a comment:

• j2379
    replied
    Thanks I've sold a few and added a few since that pic. Jackson and BCRs my fender Gibson.

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
    I posted this picture on the FB BC Page cause I was worshipping this picture yet again... You can tell me to fuck off if you want.

Leave a comment:

• BenoA
    replied
    Awesome thread! Some of you have impressive collections. Thanks for sharing and keep the pics coming!

Leave a comment:

• guitardudeluke
    replied

the dean v and kramer are under my bed lol

Leave a comment:

• xenophobe
    replied
    I posted this picture on the FB BC Page cause I was worshipping this picture yet again... You can tell me to fuck off if you want.

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
    The BCRs, all old handmades

Leave a comment:

• Botijo
    replied
    An old pic...

Fom L to R, Charvel 5FX, Charvel 650 Custom, Jackson Stars SL128, Grover Jackson SL-P 80, Jackson Stars JPSL170 HH, Jackson Dinky Reverse, Jackson DR5 and Charvel Fusion Plus.
    Bottom, Jackson Stars RR138 and Grover Jackson RR-D 190
    Some others had arrived.

L to R, DR5, JPSL170, Jackson Grover Jackson Soloist Custom, Jackson Stars SL-J2 and Grover Jackson unknown model (surely a semicustom).

And the Stars family:

L to R. SL-J2, JPSL170, SL-J1E, JPSL215 and the SL128 (refinished in DMR); bottom, the RR138.

Also a Grover Jackson SL-cu 90HH and maybe some other I don't remember.

Leave a comment:

• guitardudeluke
    replied
    woops that didnt work

Leave a comment:

Working...
X