• Nimitz
    replied
    Originally posted by ykrop4ik View Post
    Limited '91

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Lutz
    replied
    Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
    Badass! I can't recall if I've seen it before. Do you still have it?
    yep...I dont post em if I dont got em

Leave a comment:

• Johnnyryche
    replied
    Lepard, that's seriously impressive. I think the next time I'm looking for a new guitar, I'll send you a pm to see if you have one for sale.

Leave a comment:

• cookiemonster
    replied
    the single cuts

family photo

Leave a comment:

• guitardudeluke
    replied
    holy shit balls lepard thats insane

Leave a comment:

• artonsafari
    replied
    Lepard, you are the example for plenty people in a way that having 5-10-15 guitars is not an obsession. I can always show picture of your collection to my family saying that 7 is still ok ))
    Bravo, Lepard.
    The correct amount is 1 more than you currently own.

Leave a comment:

• xenophobe
    replied
    Talking about selling the collection, I think jcfonline is the most decent price you get. Here on the forum you won't meet dickheads from craiglist, everybody knows the price of the good guitar here, so u wont get stupid questions.
    This place is pretty bad for selling gear. Most members here don't really even bother with it.

Originally posted by lepard View Post
    I'm at about 180 right now and no basement
    Holy shit. Need a live in guitar tech to keep everything oiled, stringed and in tune? I don't eat much and you can pay me with medical insurance.

Leave a comment:

• Jackson8090s
    replied
    :dunno: damn...

Leave a comment:

• lepard
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jackson8090s
    replied
    Lepard, your collection is not any less impressive than the first time I saw it. I think it's time you stored those cases in the basement and install 2 of these around the entire room. Link
    08.jpg

I just looked back at the room your collection was in... never mind.
    Last edited by Jackson8090s; 01-12-2016, 10:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ykrop4ik
    replied
    Well, about 6 months ago I finally got to the point that now if I buy something, I sell something else as to keep the collection at the level it is now. I've even been flipping a few lately. Trying to sell quality USA made guitars on local Craigslist is one major pain in the ass. Holy shit does Craigslist bring out the dumbasses.
    Talking about selling the collection, I think jcfonline is the most decent price you get. Here on the forum you won't meet dickheads from craiglist, everybody knows the price of the good guitar here, so u wont get stupid questions.

Leave a comment:

• lepard
    replied
    Well, about 6 months ago I finally got to the point that now if I buy something, I sell something else as to keep the collection at the level it is now. I've even been flipping a few lately. Trying to sell quality USA made guitars on local Craigslist is one major pain in the ass. Holy shit does Craigslist bring out the dumbasses.

Leave a comment:

• ykrop4ik
    replied
    Yeah, I can't tell you how many people have said they need to bring their wife over to show that they don't have too many guitars. My biggest problem, and it really does suck, is that there are so many guitars/cases that storing them takes up all the room and makes it quite difficult to display that many. I literally bought a bigger house for the guitars. There are probably another 15-20 that aren't even in the pictures and more various 5150's.
    Agree, when u have no problem with the money to purchase, - u get a problem for storing. It's like with the books, if you constantly reading the books, 25 hours and 8 days per week, - those f//// writers are writing new ones, so you will never stop reading..
    In that case, me and my fellow collegues from that forum, can gladly help you with your small problem.
    Let us all write to u a shipping adress, and you just sent all of those guitars to us. You will have bunch of room in your house! TA-DA!!! problem solved.

Leave a comment:

• lepard
    replied
    Lepard, you are the example for plenty people in a way that having 5-10-15 guitars is not an obsession. I can always show picture of your collection to my family saying that 7 is still ok ))
    Bravo, Lepard.
    Yeah, I can't tell you how many people have said they need to bring their wife over to show that they don't have too many guitars. My biggest problem, and it really does suck, is that there are so many guitars/cases that storing them takes up all the room and makes it quite difficult to display that many. I literally bought a bigger house for the guitars. There are probably another 15-20 that aren't even in the pictures and more various 5150's.

Leave a comment:

• ykrop4ik
    replied
    Bravo, Lepard.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X