Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NGD: Fender Limited Edition Sandblasted Ash Telecaster Sapphire Blue!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow what a beauty congratz

Comment

Originally posted by BenoA View Post
      Love it! Congratz and keep the wife!
      Thanks!

That's for shure, she's everything I can dream of

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
        Love the ash with that blue! Congrats.
        Thanks! It looks even better in person

Comment

Originally posted by Hayabusa hooligan View Post
          Wow what a beauty congratz
          Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by armdias View Post
            Thanks! It looks even better in person
            I'm sure it does! I had a Deluxe Players Strat a few years back that was blue on ash, and it looked really neat. It was just regular clear gloss, though, and not the satin textured/sandblasted finish like yours.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm sure it does! I had a Deluxe Players Strat a few years back that was blue on ash, and it looked really neat. It was just regular clear gloss, though, and not the satin textured/sandblasted finish like yours.
              I bet it looked gorgeous Thanks for the reply!

Comment

It did look nice. Basically like this (with a rosewood board), but the original owner had put in a black pickguard. They have a mini switch to get all three pickups on together, and a 12" radius. I can't seem to find any pics of it when I had it. I really don't remember why I got rid of it now.
                deluxe.jpg

Comment

It did look nice. Basically like this (with a rosewood board), but the original owner had put in a black pickguard. They have a mini switch to get all three pickups on together, and a 12" radius. I can't seem to find any pics of it when I had it. I really don't remember why I got rid of it now.
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]7961[/ATTACH]

Lovely indeed! I didn't knew about this model and the mini switch, it could be cool to have the 3 pickups sounding together.

It seems like I'm "stuck" with blue Fenders . My other Fender, the Strat is Midnight Blue finish, just like this one (on the left):

Comment

That's really nice looking, too. I think just about any shade of blue or green looks great on a Strat.

Comment

Originally posted by armdias View Post
                      Lovely indeed! I didn't knew about this model and the mini switch, it could be cool to have the 3 pickups sounding together.
                      That bridge pickup always on switch was pretty neat, definitely cool to have the 3 pickups together, but I really liked being able to just use the bridge pickup with the neck pickup together.

Comment

Working...
                      X