Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a couple more pics.

Comment

I like the carbon fiber part. It's not as prominent as you might think. It's there just enough to break up the color scheme some and add a coolness factor to it.

Comment

How do the toggles feel?
        www.vvforums.com

Comment

I wish they made one with a locknut.
          My Toys:
          '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
          '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
          '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
          '94 Dinky HX in Black
          '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

The toggles are awesome! I figured they'd either suck or feel great. I played a six string at my local dealer before ordering this one and fortunately loved the recessed toggles and their position.

Comment

Originally posted by AdRock View Post
              I wish they made one with a locknut.
              No need for a locknut. You can't beat this thing out of tune! All of my JP's keep perfect tune as good as any of my guitars with a locknut. The trem on the JP's is ne of the best I've played.

Comment

Originally posted by beachjammer View Post
                I like the carbon fiber part. It's not as prominent as you might think. It's there just enough to break up the color scheme some and add a coolness factor to it.
                It's not really my thing, but it does give it almost a racing stripe look that's kinda cool.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Heres your guitar in action except in red. Looks cool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agdm2ASH7M0

Comment

Originally posted by beachjammer View Post
                    No need for a locknut. You can't beat this thing out of tune! All of my JP's keep perfect tune as good as any of my guitars with a locknut. The trem on the JP's is ne of the best I've played.
                    +1, the same on both of my JP6
                    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

That's good to know. I'm really rough on my guitars tremolos.
                      My Toys:
                      '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
                      '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
                      '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
                      '94 Dinky HX in Black
                      '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Knock my JP out of tune all the time! I'm a fanny boy who uses 8s though! Live, Petrucci is always tweaking the tuning to be honest. I wouldn't be upset with a locknut.

The JP wang is very good though. I like that it is so streamlined, it flutters well, pop-in arm is perfect.... ball ends though
                        www.vvforums.com

Comment

I have a couple JP6's in Mystic Dream. No issues with the absent lock nut at all. They're well built guitars that sound great!
                          Rudy
                          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Love the technical advances, hate the appearance. That is one ugly guitar so it best play great.
                            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                            X