Gunslinger: Mindcrime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool graphic idea.
    RSguitarworks has my Gunslinger body in for a graphic make over as we speak.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments! Can't wait to see this one in person. Here's a few progress pics that show the graphic in process. I love the first one with the all white background and just the logos.

Comment

Awesome! The word is all of us.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That is certified badassery right there! You've stoked the fires to do something cool with this: USA BC Rich Gunslinger 2. My only regret is that it doesn't have the other pointy headstock.

Comment

I love Queensryche! Congrats John, that's an awesome concept for a graphic!
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

that's very cool.
              you commemorated their last good album.
              I remember loving MC and when Empire came out I was like What is this trash? Boy did they fall off fast. but a few great years there.
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Nice resto!

Comment

That's just all sorts of awesome...Huge gunslinger fan myself

Comment

Awesome Johnny! You should post a family pic with all the Queensryche guitars you have

Comment

Originally posted by z1n View Post
                      Awesome Johnny! You should post a family pic with all the Queensryche guitars you have
                      Thanks. A group shot is on my To Do list once I get some time and the weather cooperates.

BTW, the guitar arrived the other day and it looks just as impressive in person. Jeff did an amazing job on the graphic. The neck feels and plays awesome as a gunslinger neck should. Definitely happy how this one turned out.

Comment

Working...
                      X