No announcement yet.

Opinions please.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know what you want - its that miniature Gibson V. Ha! You can't even have that, WrongHanded2VK!
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I personally don't waste money on CS orders...I'll buy them from owners who lose a ton on reselling and buy for 2k instead of 3k+

Unless you're doing something extremely unique CS's are not required.

For 22 frets I'd go Suhr, 24 Jackson as I don't like the Suhr modern body used on 24 fretters.
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
        I've actually never played a Gotoh Floyd to my knowledge. What's the quality like on them tuning stability wise?
        As good as it gets. Bar play is stiffer than OFR but thats also a function of setup. Here's the Suhr I owned.

Comment

I've only played a Suhr 80's Shred Neon Drip.It was really light and the neck was awesome.
          I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Played a Suhr and it was nice but any better than anything else I'm not sure.
            Anderson and Tyler are nice too.
            rsguitarworks builds great stuff too.I rate them right up there with Suhr,Tyler and Anderson.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
              I know what you want - its that miniature Gibson V. Ha! You can't even have that, WrongHanded2VK!
              You never stop do you bro?
              This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Holy shit, LMAO.
                I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
                  Holy shit, LMAO.
                  He is a funny guy isn't he. You should see the messages he leaves me. They're classic. Baby Metal rulz!!
                  This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                    I personally don't waste money on CS orders...I'll buy them from owners who lose a ton on reselling and buy for 2k instead of 3k+

Unless you're doing something extremely unique CS's are not required.

For 22 frets I'd go Suhr, 24 Jackson as I don't like the Suhr modern body used on 24 fretters.
                    I would love to get a used CS Jackson but you rarely find a used lefty that's in good condition and the ones that are in good condition the owners want damn near the same price as a new one. There was a nice custom shop soloist lefty on the bay a while back and the guy wanted 3K. It was immaculate but I can get my own brand new for that price.

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
                      He is a funny guy isn't he. You should see the messages he leaves me. They're classic. Baby Metal rulz!!
                      You asked me to keep peeing on your parade, so I am
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                        You asked me to keep peeing on your parade, so I am
                        I couldn't read this post because I was preoccupied head banging to baby metal.

Comment

What kind of specs are you thinking of Lefty? I'm just curious if its something one builder can supply better than the other. Anyway, other than the CS wait time I'd always go Jackson CS over anything else any day
                          And as long as we're recommending other makers, I'd say look at GMP. GMP makes really nice stuff too. Just bought my first GMP last year and its top notch!
                          Rudy
                          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                            What kind of specs are you thinking of Lefty? I'm just curious if its something one builder can supply better than the other. Anyway, other than the CS wait time I'd always go Jackson CS over anything else any day
                            And as long as we're recommending other makers, I'd say look at GMP. GMP makes really nice stuff too. Just bought my first GMP last year and its top notch!
                            Thank you for the advice and the suggestions Rudy.

Comment

How about a neck brace for a floyd?
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

I have owned and played both Suhr and Jackson Custom Shop guitars. In my opinion, Suhr consistently builds a better guitar and provides a more professional ordering/building experience. The one negative would be that I'm not really a fan of Suhr pickups, but that's an easy fix. If you go with Suhr, I would recommend Matt's or Rocket Music. I have had great experiences with both.

Comment

Working...
                                X