No announcement yet.

Les Paul or PRS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few ebay searches should be able to help you a bit I'd think. I have no idea or I'd tell you.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Pete, PRS value is mostly based on 1 thing. CONDITION. If its not mint, the value goes way down.
      In regards to playability and tone, they are =
      In regards to comfort playing live, the PRS wins because its lighter and has better upper fret access
      In regards to fit and finish, some Gibby's aren't that good, EVERY USA PRS is really good.
      If they are both in mint condition I would say your Gibson is worth about $300.00 more than the PRS.
      I have owned several USA PRS guitars. I have owned several USA Les Pauls. I like PRS better mainly because of the weight and the upper fret access.

Comment

Thanx for all of the great information. I guess that ultimately, the decision is mine to make.

Comment

absolutely, it is a fair trade. i really like the sound of all mahogany PRS'.
          Last edited by markD; 10-08-2012, 12:57 PM.
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X