Clear All

• Surplus Bodies and necks for sale over at Guitar Fetish

Saw this over on sevenstring.org:
    pretty damn cool warehouse buy out

https://guitarfetish.3dcartstores.co...ale_c_410.html

images borrowed...

Comment

That was posted earlier, IIRC.

Do they state what factory and what brands, exactly, those bodies were made for? It'd really help with getting the right necks and neck bolts.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I didn't see any clear names and as far as I read they didn't give any names.
        The necks are all 22-fret that I could find. Just thought to pass this along.

Comment

I've been watching this also. They only post a width dimension of the neck pocket if I'm reading it correctly.
          I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Right Right Tomanyjacksons, noticed that as well. Maybe just to fiddle with I might just give one of these a go.

Comment

I have GFS liked on facebook. They talked about it a week or 2 ago. For roughly $50 you can have a body and neck. For project playing it's a noodler's dream. I figured it would have taken them longer to start getting the stuff up.
              I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Did i just see a Sully Raven headstock?
                It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Ed roman built them all.

My guess is they are all samick parts. Just a guess. I could be wrong
                  "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Isn't allot of stuff really made by Samick? Is there known quality problems with the stuff from this manufacturer?

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
                      Did i just see a Sully Raven headstock?
                      It's kinda close, but thankfully no cigar. My headstocks are angled back, too.
                      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by sixx_ gunner View Post
                        Isn't allot of stuff really made by Samick? Is there known quality problems with the stuff from this manufacturer?
                        Samick builds alot of guitars by contract.
                        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                          Samick builds alot of guitars by contract.
                          I used to sell a lot of Samick branded guitars and Samick built guitars in the early 90's and they were pretty decent.
                          Their entry level stuff was crap, but some of their mid-level guitars were pretty fucking awesome.
                          Hell, they built the Epi line for Gibson for a long time. Think they still do.
                          -Rick

Comment

Anyone buying any of these?

Comment

One of the necks that is upside down looks like a Dean neck. I'm gonna buy some later when they have something I'm interested in.

Comment

Working...
                              X