X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice indeed - love the red w/ blk hardware

Comment

Nice work.
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Thanks again.
        Rick

Comment

Man that looks tits.

I gotta get me a strat head star.

MOSHON
          DAVE
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Dave, you have to get a strat head guitar; I really dig the So Cal and the San Dimas (especially in taxi cab yellow..damn, it's hot!)
            Have you seen the new Star by Charvel? I don't like them at all, i find 'em too far from the original project.
            Rick

Comment

Great color and fantastic finish on that. It looks like candy! Awesome stuff there. And the pup looks to be a little bored with everything.
              "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Working...
              X