No announcement yet.

I got a new toy :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't get me wrong, it is one badass LP. In fact I'd go so far as to say I love it. I've just become one of the few here that are more partial to non-trem guitars. As far as standard tuners, nut, and TOM goes for tuning stability, my LP copy has simple Grover tuners as well as the stock nut and TOM. It made the trip all the way across country in a gig bag with only a slight adjustment to the low E to be right back in tune. It stays in tune while being played like no other guitar I've ever owned. Seems pretty much rock solid. Maybe I got a really good one or something but it has a permanent home, it has impressed me so much. Again, awesome LP you have there and as long as you like it that's all that really matters. I'm just tossing in my two cents worth.
    In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

I also prefer non-trem guitars, but my Floyded guitars all have locking tuners on them so string changes really take no longer than my string through TOM guitars.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Very cool. I have a custom shop Axcess (essentially, the same thing with a flashier trans red flamed top and a higher price tag ) and the Burstbuckers in mine just SUCKED. I yanked out the bridge p'up and put in a WCR Murkat Special (Floyd specific), swapped a Alpha push pull/pot for the stock ceramic Gibby one and put in a better, warmer sounding cap.

Comment

Working...
        X