NGD! Les Paul Custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
    Ok, so it's not genuine. That's cool. Means I can do whatever to it and it really won't hurt much. I have seen some of these "Fibsons" that were total POS and some that were pretty good quality. I seem to have a decent one and have learned alot from the education you guys provided. For that, I thank you all. I also want to thank you for helping me without kicking the crap out of me and making feel about two inches tall. Once again JCF demonstrates that it's a class act (mostly), definitely very informative, and makes me proud to be a member of one of the best communities of guitar afficianados to be found on the web.

I know it sucks but we did you a favor. Ever try to sell it, trade it, pawn it, or even show it in a public venue and it could get comphiscated, pissing away even what you did pay for it. You could also be held criminally liable for a counterfeit if it ever crossed the paths of the wrong people.

Also be sure to question the guy who sold it to you. For $120, I am pretty sure he knew what he was selling you.

Comment

Yes, you all indeed did do me a favor and it's truly appreciated. While when one gets a deal that's just too good to be true, I'm smart enough to realize that most times it is. Had to play devil's advocate though to be sure and you guys were a huge help in determining exactly what it is. If I do ever decide to part ways with it, I won't be like the guy that sold it to me. I'll be sure any interested party is aware that it's not the real deal. I do have to say though that I could see how someone less informed and without access to the knowledge that people like you all have could easilly be taken for a ride thinking some of these are real. Guess I'm most grateful that I paid $120 for it instead of $1200+ and THEN find out after what it really is. Thanks again guys, you all rock.
      In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

No worries. Obama announced a new trade enforcement agency, so now we can raid those illegal Les Paul factories. And if that proves too difficult, we'll just stick to raiding the ones here at home!

Comment

Its all good bro'.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
          X