No announcement yet.

BC Rich Bich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't even know who Five Inch Breath Slap is, but I'm really digging the Zoltan sig model. It looks like a lot of guitar for the money.
    I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Originally posted by quadperson View Post
      I don't even know who Five Inch Breath Slap is, but I'm really digging the Zoltan sig model. It looks like a lot of guitar for the money.
      Same here, since I got my Gunslinger, the Zoltan model looks very interesting. Was never able to saw one in a local store.
      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Hellraiser, those warlock are awesome, did you custom order those. you dont see warlcoks w options like that at all. the black flattop is the perfect warlock, so hard to find nice ones that dont have Kahlers.

Comment

My early 80's NJ
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Saying you don't like the neck on a BCR is like saying...I dunno...something that doesn't make sense.

The handmades from the 80's have different necks from each other. The handmades from the early 2000's have different profiles than the recent handmades. The imports have variance too. I've played baseball bat neck BCRs and super thin ones too.

One is a Moser, the rest are BCRs.

Comment

The Bich is the moser i suppose? Looks like the type of thing he'd build. I was on his forums for a couple of years when I was young. I was saving so hard to buy one, but then I bought something I didnt have to wait two years for. I've only heard great things about his craftmanship and if I can ever play one perhaps I will testify. I should really get down to the namm show one day and take one for a rip. Nice collection dude

Comment

Yes, the Bich is officially a Moser 10. It's pretty flawless in terms of craftsmanship. Neal really knows how to build a guitar. If you've ever played a GMW you've experienced his fret and nut work. It's pretty unreal. Neal doesn't exhibit at NAMM anymore because he doesn't sell to dealers. GMW stopped exhibiting there a few years ago because they also don't sell to dealers. When Neal was selling imports he was at NAMM and he wanted to build buzz around the handmade guitars. My BCRs play well and are built well. Neal checked out my Beast and Warlock and said if they were his he'd keep them. He pointed out a few flaws that are typical of Mexican built BCRs...some of the luthiers have tell-tale signs of their craftsmanship, good and bad.

The handmade BCRs at this year's NAMM were really nice but the necks felt very different than mine. I know Kerry King likes thicker necks but the Wartribe they had didn't have as thick of a neck as mine. Supposedly the new BCR handmades are being built in the US now.

Comment

Working...
                X