BC Rich Bich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC Rich Bich

These were among my favorite guitars at one time (late 80's). Absolutely LOVED the NJ Bich that I had..KILLER neck on it.

I was wondering why they are NEVER discussed here on the JCF. BC Rich and Jackson guitars are nearly cousins fer fuck sake lol.

I don't have one anymore, but I think a new/old Bich is in my near future.

Why is there no love for the Bich's here?
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

I really like B.C rich guitars, the look at least... but their necks are not for me. Not the ones I have tried at least.
    I still have my old "crappy" warlock tho. All features heavily upgraded but he has an almost unfix-able fret buzz that makes me always pick up my Jacksons instead of it.
    SACRILEGE

Guitars: Jackson King V, Jackson Kelly, Jackson DXMG, Jackson DK2M, Squier Stratocaster MIJ '85 and B.C Rich Whitelock
    Amps: Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier, Marshall Valvestate 8100 and Peavey Windsor halfstacks.

Comment

Some love here... Got it almost a year ago.

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/105...r-Retro-Yellow

Right now it needs a good setup but nice axe for the price I got it.
      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

I've always dug BC Rich's...but have only owned one. Maybe someday I'll get a Mockingbird...

Comment

Hate the look, hate the feel, hate the sound.

I love BCR though, the Ironbird and Stealth are my favourite guitar shapes, hands down.

Comment

I still miss my 1996 BCR Platinum Ironbird.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

i am a BCRich guy & pretty much have been, to me growing up it was BCRich, & charvel / jacksons.

this is my 82 bich, pruchased in the pre ebay era & took me forever to find. i had a 10 string just couldnt get used to it, im still looking for a nice KOA Bich as it would complete my collection of a maple and koa of the eagle bich & mockingbird.

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
                i am a BCRich guy & pretty much have been, to me growing up it was BCRich, & charvel / jacksons.

this is my 82 bich, pruchased in the pre ebay era & took me forever to find. i had a 10 string just couldnt get used to it, im still looking for a nice KOA Bich as it would complete my collection of a maple and koa of the eagle bich & mockingbird.

This is what Dave Mustaine is rocking on in "Cliff'em All" playing Whiplash

Last edited by Nimitz; 02-11-2011, 07:33 PM.
                sigpic
                Action Jackson

Comment

I've got one of those import baritone Bich's. It's pretty darn cool for what it is, but not exactly my "go to" axe. That body shape is not the most comfortable that I've played.

Comment

Love the guitars and history just not into the short scale necks. Luckily now you can get them with 25.5 scale necks, love my Stealth 7 and V they are the best sounding/playing guitars i own.

Comment

My 85 NJ Bich. I love the way this plays. I even like the way my plywood warlock plays and sounds.

Comment

Here's mine. BC Rich were my first love.

Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Originally posted by Codex View Post
                          My 85 NJ Bich. I love the way this plays. I even like the way my plywood warlock plays and sounds.

THAT was my exact Bich (cept mine was white). God I miss that guitar. Only thing that I didn't really care for was the weight of it. I swear to god I think that thing was made of balsa wood ....couldn't have been more than 5lbs.
                          I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellraiser6502 View Post
                            Here's mine. BC Rich were my first love.

Jesus! You've got some killer guitars there. I know that's just the tip of the ice berg too.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
                              THAT was my exact Bich (cept mine was white). God I miss that guitar. Only thing that I didn't really care for was the weight of it. I swear to god I think that thing was made of balsa wood ....couldn't have been more than 5lbs.
                              Just weighed mine - 7.5 lbs.

I got mine from a a lifelong friend who came over one day and saw my Warlock and said "I have one of those in my storage unit, you can have it if you want it". Of course I was at his door the next day looking for it. That pic was taken when I got home with it. It probably hadn't seen daylight in almost 15 years. I recently replaced the Flyer II with a 7330 fixed bridge. The quality of this guitar made me a believer of guitars made in Japan.
                              Last edited by Codex; 02-11-2011, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X