No announcement yet.

the mike learn hamer diablo!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awesome! Always loved the Hamer Diablos, especially the ones with reverse headstocks.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Something is missing in those pix...............> A fire extinguisher!
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

having never played this guitar until it got back from being repainted, i have to say this has become my favorite playing guitar. it is amazingly comfortable. i have had many hamers in the past, and still currently own a vector custom. this diablo feels perfect....exactly the way a super-strat should feel. like i said above, it seems like the perfect blend between a fender and an ibanez. the tone is ferocious!!!!! my rivera's LOVE the sound of the custom/custom, and the jazz was a good neck choice....

i am thinking about buying a vox night train, and i took this guitar over to GC to try one out. EVERYONE in the store was creaming when they saw this guitar. it made trying the amp kinda difficult, hahaha. i went back a couple days later and tried the amp with one of the store's guitars...BTW, that little amp is killer. it nails that heavy rock sound...i REALLY want one!!!!
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X