X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn! That is sweet no doubt.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I have one of his V's for a while now. He does fantastic work.

http://www.dobermanguitars.com/Doberman-24White-V.htm

This one is my main guitar.
      Spelling errors due to bad eyes and fat fingers.

Comment

Jesus Christ... I don't even know what to say :|

Comment

This guy's going to be flooded with work soon.

Comment

Sup?

Thanks guys,
            Here is a vid I shot shortly after I received it from John to show how much I was diggin it and how awesome it plays, that I forgot I put up on youtube.

I took it with my shitty little camera playing one of my tunes with a click & Rhythm coming out of my monitor and I was playing through my old Engl Savage+ mesa 4x12, so the sound isn't the the greatest blasting into the tiny cam mic but it was never meant to be a Hollywood production piece

And YES the damn thing is almost 10 min. long its an epic tale it is...one day I'll post up a finished CD version

MOSHON
            DAVE
            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Wow, you are on my mental list of guys here on the JCF that can PLAY!!!

Comment

Great song I dig it.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ View Post
                  Sup?

Thanks guys,
                  Here is a vid I shot shortly after I received it from John to show how much I was diggin it and how awesome it plays, that I forgot I put up on youtube.

I took it with my shitty little camera playing one of my tunes with a click & Rhythm coming out of my monitor and I was playing through my old Engl Savage+ mesa 4x12, so the sound isn't the the greatest blasting into the tiny cam mic but it was never meant to be a Hollywood production piece

And YES the damn thing is almost 10 min. long its an epic tale it is...one day I'll post up a finished CD version

MOSHON
                  DAVE
                  Jesus Dave, can you at least make it look like you are trying or something?

Awesome tune. Sounds like it could have been on Loomis' Zero Order Phase. When can we get the Moshwitz "Tales of Sonic Destruction and Other Lullabyes" Solo CD?
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Sup?
                    Thanks guys, glad you dig it

@ Bigz...Thanks..My Wife calls me Mental all the time...must be a good thing

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                    Jesus Dave, can you at least make it look like you are trying or something?

Awesome tune. Sounds like it could have been on Loomis' Zero Order Phase. When can we get the Moshwitz "Tales of Sonic Destruction and Other Lullabyes" Solo CD?
                    Well,,,I did actually look at the guitar every once in a while during the harder parts
                    Its so smooth,,Sometimes I think the axe is really playing me

:ROTF:Bwaahahah.. that's awesome,, I may just have to use that title,,,,Ya know,,,just sayin...

Thanks for reals though....I have a few tunes that I need to get done with But my DAW is ancient by today's standards,,and recording anything serious right now is like this:dead: I'd love to build a newer Quad or hex core rig with about 8-12Gb ram that would get me back on track,,but work has been sucking lately. I need to put together and ad with the 4 guitars, 4x12's and other misc gear I no longer use and just trade something out to one of you computer gurus

MOSHON
                    DAVE
                    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by simon34652 View Post
                      I have one of his V's for a while now. He does fantastic work.

http://www.dobermanguitars.com/Doberman-24White-V.htm

This one is my main guitar.
                      That's killer, too!
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Great tune, Dave!
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Awesome playing - very cool! That guitar is awesome as well. I've sent John a few pieces to working on - but obviously nothing that really shows off his skill like that! Wow - that's really nice.
                          -------------------------
                          Blank yo!

Comment

That is a gorgeous guitar! And I seriously LOVE the song! I would really like to have that CD version of that tune, it's amazing! Great job!
                            My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Great stuff Moshwitz!
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Damn.. Nice i likes it.. Also wouldnt mind a setup like that rig you have behind you.. Whew..

Comment

Working...
                                X