• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New gibson signiature ^^

http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Elec...-Les-Paul.aspx

..need to sell my car now, to get my hands on one of those
    proud member of Jackson guitars fan club

Cool guitar! I love the white pickups and no fretboard inlays.

Comment

It's got a pair of nipples on it.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
        It's got a pair of nipples on it.
        Sick bastard ...hehe
        proud member of Jackson guitars fan club

Comment

Watch the video. The last segment will blow your mind. That guy is so strange yet so talented on guitar.

Comment

Unfortunately I see this as one more lost opportunity for Jackson to get a new endorsee. Buckethead used custom Jacksons long before Gibson.

Comment

Everyone used Jackson's, Jackson just lost them all

Comment

Originally posted by T0M= View Post

..need to sell my car now, to get my hands on one of those
                Well, then, we'd have to tear up that "Jackson guitars fan club" card!

J/k
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I would rather Jackson lose endorsed players than make us pay the crazy high prices that they want for the likes of Gibson guitars. I think Jackson is doing it's fans right by keeping entry level guitars to a good enough quality considering the price, and their mid line is just hands down better than anything on the market in its' price range. The high end guitars are the best guitars I've ever played. But I guess it would be nice to have nipples on my guitar. LOL
                  Last edited by tomanyjacksons; 11-15-2009, 02:55 AM.
                  I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by DR5Guy View Post
                    Unfortunately I see this as one more lost opportunity for Jackson to get a new endorsee. Buckethead used custom Jacksons long before Gibson.

And he played Jacksons because he knew they were better, but went with Gibson because he lacks integrity.

I don't see it as a loss for Jackson, I see it as a loss for Buckethead.
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Really? $4000 for what is basicly a les Paul Studio? Fuck you Gibson...
                      H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Well, it's 24 frets....
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Like anyone is actually going to buy that artist model. You play that thing and it's like "Hey look at me, I've got the same guitar as that really weird guy that doesn't talk".

Comment

Last 3 post's.
                            I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I hate Gibson like I hate Harley Davidson...I want to like them, but both of them sell over priced junk from their archives.When they try to something new it sucks...So they charge tripple and call it a "Heritage" model...Piss off...
                              H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X