No announcement yet.

NAMM 2004 brocken RR w/cutout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have yet to ever recover a damage claim from UPS. Makes me wonder why I pay for the insurance. Best of luck with that. Got a pic of the damage?
    Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
    http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Originally posted by ADR View Post
      Yeah, Write a nasty letter to fender customer service like I had to,got my Charvel back in 30days start to finish.

Here. ."you didnt get this from me", email your complaint to the linky below and you will get a response. I guarantee it!

**EDITED**

~Andy
      Thank you man !

The first step is this thread, the second will be an email to Fender, and the third...
      ...hum...

...a nuclear strike on Jackson headquarters ? xD
      Last edited by lastaly; 02-12-2008, 02:06 AM.

Comment

I think you need to call John Rambo.

Comment

ADR, why the hell would you post someone's email address (and i'm guessing this is someone that helped you) in the open like that? that's fucked up, dude.

sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
            ADR, why the hell would you post someone's email address (and i'm guessing this is someone that helped you) in the open like that? that's fucked up, dude.

sully
            Jah...a PM would have been much better.
            That is a bit screwy. Especially since no one knows who is slurping this site.

Comment

+1 (or +2)

The public parts of this site get indexed by Google. I'd edit that email address out of there ASAP (and so should you in the quoted text, lastaly) as a courtesy to the guy who helped you out.

Comment

sully: I removed the email address.It is public knowledge. . just someone at Fender Customer Service that helped me.I did PM him the contact.
                Hey I may have posted a email address,but this guy is out $$$$$ and just wanted to help!
                Opps.
                Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Working...
                X