Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAMM 2004 brocken RR w/cutout

Hello everybody !

I'm the French guy who received the Pablo santana Rhoads into 2 pieces -_- (December 2004, thanks UPS)
    Remember, that whas this one (brought at Mattsmusic) :

Ok, 3 years later I still don't have the replacement from Jackson.
    This is a 5 months old mail from Matt :

Originally posted by Mattsmusic
    Believe it or not I never got a response from Jackson on this.
    However, I just emailed my inside and outside sales reps so
    hopefully this time we can find out what's going on with your guitar.

Thanks for your patience
    Holys**t what is the problem whis it ? Why Guitarasylum received one few months ago and why Jackson don't replace the 1st one, my guitar ? I wan't MY guitar now !!!
    What can I do for this ? spend another 4700$ ?

If someone knows anything, I need your help please.
    Last edited by lastaly; 02-09-2008, 03:52 AM.

That sucks, I feel sorry for you and hope you get your guitar back soon and you surely deserve a bit more than a replacement, considering you've been waiting for years

But there's something I wonder, did the guitar ship directly from Jackson factory to you or did Matt ship it? and why is Jackson replacing your guitar and not UPS?
    Check my bands!
    www.myspace.com/magicktr
    www.myspace.com/sinif64
    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Well, UPS doesn't build guitars, but they sure do break them

Seriously, there's no need to outline the entire chain from the insurance claim to the dealer to the builder - Jackson hasn't replaced the guitar, that's all that matters. It ultimately ends up as Jackson having to build another one.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        Well, UPS doesn't build guitars, but they sure do break them

Seriously, there's no need to outline the entire chain from the insurance claim to the dealer to the builder - Jackson hasn't replaced the guitar, that's all that matters. It ultimately ends up as Jackson having to build another one.

I would agree with you as long as they get paid for it. I can't imagine they were going to build a new one for free as it wasn't a warranty issue. Even then wouldn't they just repair it?
        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Posting of emails is expressly forbidden in the rules here.. please re-read them ..

Thanks

Comment

Contact Matt. You may also want to send a PM to McD, Bionic, and Canella, who all work for Jackson. All we can do for you is sympathize with you.

Comment

While it's only Jackson's responsibility to get the guitar undamaged to the dealer, it should be their responsibility to replace a custom guitar that gets damaged in shipping to the customer... the cost should either fall to the dealer or the insurance...

Originally posted by dg View Post
              Contact Matt. You may also want to send a PM to McD, Bionic, and Canella, who all work for Jackson.
              big +1 on that.
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your guitar. Those looked cool and they're obviously the inspiration behind the Demmel V.
                I'm gonna eat your brains and gain your knowledge.

http://cdwillis.blogspot.com/

Comment

I hear the factory isn't that busy lately!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                    Contact Matt. You may also want to send a PM to McD, Bionic, and Canella, who all work for Jackson. All we can do for you is sympathize with you.
                    Thank you.
                    I'll try this.

I send an email every 3-6 months to Matt, but the reply is "I don't know why we never received your guitar..." every time ; now it's enough, I want to know ! I want a response from Jackson.

It's not easy for me, i'm not in USA, and I don't speak English very well, but I paid for something I received broken, it's not Matt responsibility, but I wonder if he take care of me correctly since all this time to get the replacement.

Thanks

PS : and Matt if you read this, can you see with Guitarasylum to get the one they have in stock please ?
                    Last edited by lastaly; 02-09-2008, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Je parle Anglais courrament, si tu as besoin d'aide n'hesite pas.

Comment

Originally posted by pott View Post

You, just take that back!

I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

How dare you say that about my mother!! :ROTF:

Comment

Ok merci, si j'ai besoin ce sera avec plaisir ^^

Actually Jackson is trying to get the Guitarasylum one for Matt, I hope these dream will become a reality !

Comment

Je peux utiliser google traducteur trop

Comment

Working...
                              X